Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Indian atheist freedom fighter said Hindus are chivalrous cucks for not raping muslim women cause muslim men were raping hindu women

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
This is Veer Savarka

He was an Indian freedom fighter who went to the worst jail in India by the British from 1911- 1924. He was tortured and the jail conditions were terrible. He also came across muslims in jail who would treat people terribly and try to convert all non muslims.

Anyways he said that since muslims go about raping women then Hindu kings should have done the same. He said "Muslim women who, “whether Begum or beggar”, never protested against the “atrocities committed by their male compatriots; on the contrary they encouraged them to do so and honoured them for it”."

"Muslim women were emboldened to perpetrate such atrocities because they did not fear retribution from Hindu men who, “had a perverted idea of women-chivalry”. Even when they vanquished their Muslim rivals, they punished the men among them, not their women, he said.

“Only Muslim men alone, if at all, suffered the consequential indignities but the Muslim women – never!” wrote Savarkar.

He said chivalry of Hindu kings were perverted, because it proved highly detrimental to Hindu society. This chivalry was “suicidal” because it “saved the Muslim women (simply because they were women) from the heavy punishment of committing indescribable serious crimes against Hindu women”, Savarkar laments.

He said:

“Suppose if from the earliest Muslim invasions of India, the Hindus also, whenever they were victors on the battlefields, had decided to pay the Muslim fair sex in the same coin or punished them in some other ways, i.e., by conversion even with force, and then absorbed them in their fold, then? Then with this horrible apprehension at their heart they would have desisted from their evil designs against any Hindu lady.”

He said:

“If they had taken such a fright in the first two or three centuries, millions and millions of luckless Hindu ladies would have been saved all their indignities, loss of their own religion, rapes, ravages and other unimaginable persecutions.”

Last edited:
Kashmir is Indian

Kashmir is Indian
Couldnt care less about religious morons tbh. OP speaks nothing of his inceldom and using this site to promote his shitty religious views (although some of them might be true)

Just rape theory

Very brutal currypill

@VindalooCell @VindalooCurrycel @PaneerPaneer @curryboy420 @Mahmoud @get_even
@pp183
thougths?

In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony Hindu chivalry. But because, I am enlightened by rape.

As if a bunch of persianised Islamist turko-mongols care about your pathetic chivalry, this sort of cucked behaviour is unmistakably Indian. Curry muzzies and Paki copers are a living proof of such subjugations.

Last edited:
As if a bunch of persianised Islamist turko-mongols care about your pathetic chivalry, this sort of cucked behaviour is unmistakably Indian. Curry muzzies and Paki copers are a living proof of such subjugations.
@RREEEEEEEEE
@HopeCopeRope

Keep crying while we ruled over you hindpoos dindpoos for a 1000 years.

It was never a 1000 years brother, I'm sorry for you that we couldn't save your family's honour and they had to convert to Islam, women scavenged and males slaughtered. This time, god willing, we will end it once and for all.

Last edited:
This is pure projection, the only area to be ruled over for that long are Sindh/Balochistan regions. As for 'we', saying that you ruled over India is only slightly less absurd than a Nigerian Christian saying 'they' built Notre Dame cathedral, on account of them being Christian.

@Kashayam @Khabiblash @ryhan @Villagecel

How is this inceldom discussion again?

It was never a 1000 years brother, I'm sorry for you that we couldn't save your family's honour and they had to convert to Islam, women scavenged and males slaughtered. This time, god willing, we will end it once and for all.
Keep coping hindpoo dindpoo, everyone knows it.
This is pure projection, the only area to be ruled over for that long are Sindh/Balochistan regions. As for 'we', saying that you ruled over India is only slightly less absurd than a Nigerian Christian saying 'they' built Notre Dame cathedral, on account of them being Christian.
Keep coping you pajeet. You know it's true, hence why you refuse to accept it.

Keep coping you pajeet. You know it's true, hence why you refuse to accept it.
Only ones coping are pakis, being a k2a doesn't confer any special benefits compared to being a pajeet when you are slaving away in Saudi, the original bloodlines have more or less been wiped out and now their descendants are like this

Doesn't stop some from LARPing though.

Last edited:
Only ones coping are pakis, being a k2a doesn't confer any special benefits compared to being a pajeet when you are slaving away in Saudi, the original bloodlines have more or less been wiped out and now their descendants are like this

Doesn't stop some from LARPing though.

It's pajeets that are coping often, always crying for us Pakistanis. And when the heat is getting too much to bear, you pajeets rely on Americucks to help (and traitors within our ranks oblige because they are in bed with you pajeets). And what's the point of those links? None of them are named after pajeets, only Islamic badasses who cucked pajeets. And that is ideal.

It's pajeets that are coping often, always crying for us Pakistanis. And when the heat is getting too much to bear, you pajeets rely on Americucks to help
LOL, America sent the USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal to rattle us when we were on the verge of liberating East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. This is not to mention the infinity weapons (including the highly capable F-16s) pushed on Pakistan so that the CIA could use its soil to arm the Mujahideen

And what's the point of those links? None of them are named after pajeets, only Islamic badasses who cucked pajeets. And that is ideal.

That LARPistan names it missiles after people who raped its soil for 1000 years hoping no one will notice due to it shifting the emphasis towards religion and away from blood, Jinnah was the first son of the soil to rule over Pakistan in many many centuries, before him it was Turks, Central Asians and Persians. Those pajeets they cucked were you.

Last edited:
Love jihad isn't rape.

LOL, America sent the USS Enterprise to the Bay of Bengal to rattle us when we were on the verge of liberating East Pakistan, now Bangladesh. This is not to mention the infinity weapons (including the highly capable F-16s) pushed on Pakistan so that the CIA could use its soil to arm the Mujahideen

That LARPistan names it missiles after people who raped its soil for 1000 years hoping no one will notice due to it shifting the emphasis towards religion and away from blood, Jinnah was the first son of the soil to rule over Pakistan in many many centuries, before him it was Turks, Central Asians and Persians. Those pajeets they cucked were you.
Who cares about Bangladesh? They are the bitches of you pajeets. Their entire culture is based on hindu dindu culture, if you weren't aware. And keep coping, pajeet. We are not pajeets and you know this, which is why you desperately try to categorize us as you. We live rent free in you dindus' heads. We openly embraced our Islamic brothers and sisters while you hindpoos said "YES MASSA!"

We openly embraced our Islamic brothers and sisters while you hindpoos said "YES MASSA!"
You change ethnic origins more frequently than a chameleon changes its colours, wouldn't be surprised if you identified as Chinese in 2050 with the way things are going.

Hindus are such copers, with a complete inferiority complex towards muslims for how they were BTFO for 1000 years. And no one wants to rape hindus or their women lmao, you people are fucking ugly, and im not just talking about the fact you are darker than us on average. Muslims also tend to have overall more refined Caucasoid features compared to their hindu counter parts, are taller, and have better frames.

This disparity is no where more clearly seen than the two "fathers of the nations" muhammad ali jinnah and mahtma ghandi. Which is hilarious because both are of gujurati origin, even though one looks textbook indo-aryan and the other looks like an emaciated bald abo manlet, thereby proving my point.

It doesn't matter if we were converted or not lmao, that literally means nothing to us. Over the course of history people have converted to different faiths all the time. Italians ancestors were romans who followed the roman pantheon of gods. French and Irish ancestors where celts who followed the celtic pantheon of gods. Germanic peoples ancestors were germanics that follow the germanic pantheon of gods. And all these people are now some denomination of Christian, and they could not give a fuck.

South Asian muslims do not need to answer to a bunch of low IQ ugly smelly subhuman cow piss drinkers as to why they are muslim. My ancient ancestors were hindu/bhuddist/jain etc..., then some time in the last 10 centuries or so they converted to Islam, and now im here in modern day as a Atheist and I literally dont give a fuck. Im just tired of these inferior ganges bathers trying to get me to accept some garbage hindu heritage. Like uh, no Poopesh, idgaf that about those ancestors who use to drink cow piss and spread cowdung on their foreheads, like YOUR people do in modern day. In fact im glad they converted out of such a garbage wierd religion into a more superior logical one (atleast more logical and realistic sounding in compared to retarded ass hinduism fairytails). And now that im a atheist IM BETTER THAN ALL OF YOU, because i dont put my blind faith and belief into a bunch of retarded stone age beliefs and fairytails. Got it? Good, now don't mind me as I eat a 8oz steak made from your pathetic COW GOD dumb hindu dindu.

Last edited:
Lmao remember two months ago when there were threads about Hindus/muslims every day

Who cares about Bangladesh? They are the bitches of you pajeets. Their entire culture is based on hindu dindu culture, if you weren't aware. And keep coping, pajeet. We are not pajeets and you know this, which is why you desperately try to categorize us as you. We live rent free in you dindus' heads. We openly embraced our Islamic brothers and sisters while you hindpoos said "YES MASSA!"

You embrace sand niggers why ? like iranians i can understand they share some genetic connection towards you due to dravdian neolethic but sand semite niggers from the middle east babur ? and all these other sand niggers you want to associate with them ?

You embrace sand niggers why ? like iranians i can understand they share some genetic connection towards you due to dravdian neolethic but sand semite niggers from the middle east babur ? and all these other sand niggers you want to associate with them ?
Babur was a Turkic-Mongol from Central Asia.

Lmao remember two months ago when there were threads about Hindus/muslims every day
JFL, I swear curries hate each other more than blacks and whites hate each other, or kikes and nazis.