Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Indian international student in Canada records multiple videos of foid professor's ass and gets away with it

Grim_Reaper

Grim_Reaper

Curries lives are what niggers claim to live
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Professors/comments/12oryc9/two_of_my_students_reported_another_student_for/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

My chair called me and notified me of the allegations. He did not tell me who the student was or who it was that reported him.

I teach a shop class and, not that it matters, I dress modestly and make a point of not bending over, but rather, I kneel when I’m helping a student.

Security has been notified, but I’m not holding out for them to actually do anything about it.

I feel very uncomfortable and objectified and I’m not really sure how to handle this. I want to say something because I should be modelling that behaviour for my female students to show them that women don’t just have to lay down and accept harassment. But I’m frustrated because it seems like students don’t actually face repercussions for their inappropriate actions.

There are only 3 more days of the semester.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Professors/comments/12sfiam/update_on_student_who_took_a_photo_of_my_butt/?share_id=2aRg1hwzAuntNzDKg2-KK&utm_content=2&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_source=share&utm_term=1
In a nutshell, nothing will be done. They’ll talk to the student, he will deny, he said she said, yadda yadda, no proof, and that’s it.
So what really happened?
I have an international student (H) from India who took videos, yes videos, not a photo, of my butt when I was bent down helping a student. I asked the student (L) who witnessed it what happened. He was visibly uncomfortable retelling the story, but he said that when I was bent over, H was right up behind me, crouched as well, recording my backside on his phone from different angles... So that was new news to me and I was even more shocked.
I told my chair, who then shared the news to HR/security. They got back a day later and said that because it’s a public building (we’re in a separate building around the corner from the main campus) that technically it’s not punishable because you can film people in public spaces. Now if that excuse doesn’t make your head roll I don’t know what will. Seriously, what kind of bullshit excuse is that? So if I saw it happen and turned around and slapped his phone out of his hand (because I know punching someone in the face is punishable anywhere) would it matter? Because we’re in a public space right?
So anyway, nothing is going to be done. Nope, not even removing him from the last day of class, which is Friday, because it’s too short notice. So if we have a rapist among us, you can expect the same snail pace progress.
Here’s a backstory for context: H already has 2 warnings against him. In December, he approached one of my female students one dark morning when she was alone walking to school. She usually walks with two other girls, but this day, she was alone. He ran up behind her and put his arm around her shoulders, totally startling her. They don’t actually know each other aside from knowing they are in the same class, so this was completely uncalled for. He then asked if she would be his girlfriend, and she said no (obviously) and he proceeded to pester her on why, and THEN he tried to force her to kiss him, and then he tried to kiss her!!!
My female student didn’t show up for class that day, which is unusual. She sent me an email at the end of the day explaining what happened and that she was so embarrassed and upset that she didn’t want to be in his presence, so she went home.
Of course I sent all this to security and my chair…. And guess what? Nothing. He was spoken to, and he claimed in his culture that this was ok and he doesn’t know better. And that was it. Off scotch free.
Another incident occurred when a different female student of mine complained to me that H was demanding she give him the answers to the assignments… “you WILL give the answers to me,” demanded H rudely, getting visibly angry towards her. These are two separate instances with H with two different people.
He’s also suspected of cheating on tests. I had a suspicion, which was later confirmed by the math teacher who had the same suspicion.
The thing is, I actually liked H before all this. He’s very nice to my face, but he’s rude to other people. We have shop helpers, and at one point H told the helper that he was wasting his time, while looking for a tool for H, that H asked for.
Fast forward to now, H is claiming all the same bullshit. “In India it’s common to share answers and collaborate. I need to film the lessons for educational purposes because my English is weak and the teachers speak too fast”
Today, H tried to talk to me and he said “miss I have been accused of filming your behind. I can assure you I film all my lessons because it is hard for me to understand.” Then he proceeds to scroll through the hundreds of videos on his phone. Cue me, just dumbfounded, as I see several thumbnails of videos that I am in. He’s trying to deflect from the conversation and explain that he had a video of this lesson from February or that lesson from last week. So I said “first of all, you are absolutely not allowed to film the lessons without an explicit accommodation from the college which says you can do that. You do not have an accommodation. Secondly, you cannot film people without asking. Thirdly, show me the videos you took of me on Friday, and I will decide for myself if this is forgivable.” He says, “I cannot, I deleted the videos.” And I said ok let’s look in your deleted album. He says “mam this is an old phone.” Like no … it’s not an old iPhone, here I’ll show you where to find it. Then he says “no … I emptied my deleted album.”
I said “then I don’t believe a SINGLE word that comes out of your mouth anymore.”
The only glimpse of enjoyment I get from this whole thing is the knowledge that he failed his final exam and that all the instructors are aware of his antics and are going to make next semester super fun for him.
After Friday I’ll never have to see him again. I was offered a new role at another company with an offer I really can’t refuse. I’ll be jumping ship and leaving teaching for a while.
It’s bittersweet.
Edit: I wanted to include that I didn’t end up having a conversation with my class about boundaries and harassment and such. Honestly, the rest of the students are great. And knowing that I had two students there who had my back just confirmed it. It’s always good to read the riot act at the beginning and perhaps occasionally throughout a semester, and I wish I did at one point. But to be honest, these kids already know all this. They’ve been nothing short of respectful, aside from H, who blindsided me. Even if I did have a conversation with the class like I originally intended, it would’ve gone in one ear and out the other for a person like H who also apparently doesn’t understand English very well.
Edit: for those who are suggesting title IX, I’m in Canada- I’m not sure what the equivalent would be.
Based if not LARP

curries are the most low inhib race :feelskek::feelskek:

He should share the shots

Here before the pajeets shit up the thread.

He should've beaten up the narcs.

Alpha Curries putting Canucks in their place. If Canada is going to let ethnics do whatever, they should embrace it.

Alpha Curries putting Canucks in their place. If Canada is going to let ethnics do whatever, they should embrace it.
Cucknadians brought this on themselves anyways.

White knight simp tattletales ruin everything

She should wear a skirt so that sexually deprived curry could get some better pics. Why are these women so racist

Disgusting. Hope Canuckcels lynch this curry.

When wokes finally get that "diversity dividend" they wanted.

I had a pervy friend who took creep shots of girls all the time, based as fuck if you ask me

Based if not LARP
I think this one is very likely real. She has an old Reddit account, very active, with quite a lot of karma, and I was able to find partial pics/vids of her:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/torties/comments/183rpfw/her_sweet_cuddles_always_cheer_me_up/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/torties/comments/117a94f/oh_yisss/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/mkrq6c/review_heres_a_photo_of_lpr_50_spf_comfort_meltin/

She is 30 years old. Has a good body, she clearly exercises. I'm going to say an upper mid to high tier Becky.

So yeah, no wonder the currycel couldn't abstain himself. To him, she's probably a god tier gigastacy.

Last edited:
I think this one is very likely real. She has an old Reddit account, very active, with quite a lot of karma, and I was able to find partial pics/vids of her:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/torties/comments/183rpfw/her_sweet_cuddles_always_cheer_me_up/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SkincareAddiction/comments/mkrq6c/review_heres_a_photo_of_lpr_50_spf_comfort_meltin/

She is 30 years old. Has a good body, she clearly exercises. I'm going to say an upper mid to high tier Becky.

So yeah, no wonder the currycel couldn't abstain himself. To him, she's probably a god tier gigastacy.

Hmm, maybe even low tier Stacy? Now that I think about the teachers I've had throughout my school years, I think this foid would be among the hottest. She has a good body

I WANT TO FUCKING CREAMPIE HER
I WANT TO OWN HER HOLES :feelsdevil:

Hmm, maybe even low tier Stacy? Now that I think about the teachers I've had throughout my school years, I think this foid would be among the hottest. She has a good body

I WANT TO FUCKING CREAMPIE HER
I WANT TO OWN HER HOLES :feelsdevil:

Disgusting.
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I had a pervy friend who took creep shots of girls all the time, based as fuck if you ask me
What's his race?

Her body looks mediocre and she probably doesn't even have an ass, but you can't blame the pajeet for lusting over her, since he has only been around fat or anorexic deformed poowhores his whole life. She should be grateful that he didn't rape her.

It's always curries who are low inhib doing sex things in public :feelskek: At least Japanese or Korean pervs try to be discrete but curries just don't give a fuck

No he was MTN and had a gf
He probably had an easier time taking creepshots, since foids wouldn't be suspicious of him. Only incels have to develop proper skills to not get caught.

She should be grateful that he didn't rape her.
:feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Maybe he should have because this bitch is so fucking annoying. So 3 days left of the semester, and that currycel likely took a 3-second shaky creepshot vid where you can't see anything, and he's still going to jerk off to that for the rest of his life anyway.

This bitch wants to create a HUGE deal out of this, she wants to create a huge scandal and be a pain in everyone's ass. Can you imagine instead of enjoying your summer vacation, the school staff has to deal with this fucking ''harassment'' shitstorm? This dumb foid bitch thinks she is fighting some glorious, honorable battle against the evil of sexism, but she's just making a fool of herself. I'm glad nothing came to it.

She wants to ''model that behaviour for her female students to show them that women don’t just have to lay down and accept harassment''. Bitch, are you listening to yourself? Calm your fucking tits, NOTHING HAPPENED. That virgin currycel took a 2-second shaky vid of your ass, that's it. You're not some brave fighter against the evil patriarchy, calm the fuck down.

It's always curries who are low inhib doing sex things in public :feelskek: At least Japanese or Korean pervs try to be discrete but curries just don't give a fuck
There were chinks in my uni that were arrested for recording foids in the washroom.

She can't do anything legally unless the university is a private institution with a rule against that.

Maybe he should have because this bitch is so fucking annoying. So 3 days left of the semester, and that currycel likely took a 3-second shaky creepshot vid where you can't see anything, and he's still going to jerk off to the for the rest of his life anyway.

This bitch wants to create a HUGE deal out of this, she wants to create a huge scandal and be a pain in everyone's ass. Can you imagine instead of enjoying your summer vacation, the school staff has to deal with this fucking ''harassment'' shitstorm? This dumb foid bitch thinks she is fighting some glorious, honorable battle against the evil of sexism, but she's just making a fool of herself. I'm glad nothing came to it.

She wants to ''model that behaviour for her female students to show them that women don’t just have to lay down and accept harassment''. Bitch, are you listening to yourself? Calm your fucking tits, NOTHING HAPPENED. That virgin currycel took a 2-second shaky vid of your ass, that's it. You're not some brave fighter against the evil patriarchy, calm the fuck down.
No, I think her anger was warranted, but unfortunately, she can't do anything.

She can't do anything legally unless the university is a private institution with a rule against that.

No, I think her anger was warranted, but unfortunately, she can't do anything.

:lul: Public transit is the only place where Jap men can get back at their foids.

The guy also fled the country and is chilling

Maybe he should have because this bitch is so fucking annoying. So 3 days left of the semester, and that currycel likely took a 3-second shaky creepshot vid where you can't see anything, and he's still going to jerk off to that for the rest of his life anyway.

She’s a white bitch.

Most modest curry.

Alpha male currycel

Took two pictures of my teachers ass 30 minutes ago (In Halo Infinite)

I heard immigration fraud is high in Canada, even through student visas at fake schools. But this is very productive work here

Why is every Anglophone nation filled with curries?

inhib mogs me