Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Meme Indian skin whitekning AD

jgl, curries are the most self hating race th at ever existed in the world. imagine white people making ads promoting the bleaching of niggers and the use of products to make skin whiter, everyone in ameritums will be enraged asf:feelsjuice:

jgl, curries are the most self hating race th at ever existed in the world. imagine white people making ads promoting the bleaching of niggers and the use of products to make skin whiter, everyone in ameritums will be enraged asf:feelsjuice:
based curries

They went and got a European model :lul:
Anyways, they really excel at the art. One of my coworkers told me about this curry foid:
nysa_devgn_1666959524089_1666959524207_1666959524207.jpg

Probably millions of similar cases

That's sickening

Why can I understand what they are saying

@To koniec @Mecoja thoughrs?

I trully hate Indians.

Why are so many Indians cucks

Wtf, did her hair become blonde as well? Lmao. Just change your race with cream theory.

imo curries and other ethnics over do the white worship
Very much, it's enough to see how light-skinned ethnics are proud of it, ethnics when they fight among themselves use racial slurs about dark skin.

Even blacks and latinos who are not as much ashamed of their heritage still openly worship the lightskinned and european features.

Try this u chamar @currycel⁰

relax, this is a parody ad on regular "fairness cream" ads here, because there is no brand named "9x" it's rather a tv channel
it got shut down due to lack of viewership and its sister channel "9xm" became main channel, a pajeet version of Mtv

besides, most of fairness cream and craze about whitening skins using these kind of creams etc have mostly gone out of fashion since at least past 10-15 years as internet emerged and people slowly realised it was all farce; only really fool kind of jeets follow it still
even indian consumer regulations and laws don't permeat use of word 'fairness cream' rather they use words like 'glowing cream' (lmao) nowadays

They went and got a European model :lul:
Anyways, they really excel at the art. One of my coworkers told me about this curry foid:
nysa_devgn_1666959524089_1666959524207_1666959524207.jpg

Probably millions of similar cases
that is an actress man, ALL pajeeta actresses look like 6/10 at maxx without makeups, even the one on left (named Kajol) with no glasses used to be a dark skinned foid in past
kajol-without-makeup-jpg.jpg

this is now americanised Priyanka Chopra without makeup and before looksmaxxing surgeries
Priyanka-Chopra-without-makeup.jpg

JFL, this is exactly how currys feel. Their dream is to be seen like a whitey.