Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Indians can never have a good physique

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
Even if an Indian does somehow have a good physique they are 100% on gear, no Indian can ever look good naturally or be strong, a Tyrone can easily overpower an Indian "man" that is a BJJ black belt, a muay thai world champion and an all american MMA fighter JFL because all those years of martial arts world championships just to be overpowered by a untrained black guy/Tyrone, there is nothing Indians can do to defend themselves.

Currycels like me should be given guns for self-defense.

The bullet would reverse back and fly into the curry's skull because the bullet is too scared of Tyrone

Poster watches ever film out of Blacked.com with family and friends and (wife)

Poster has a wife

I wont ever have one with my deformed face
Neggr

Any non-NT & sub-5 and/or manlet male should be given a gun for self-defense.

Even if an Indian does somehow have a good physique they are 100% on gear, no Indian can ever look good naturally or be strong, a Tyrone can easily overpower an Indian "man" that is a BJJ black belt, a muay thai world champion and an all american MMA fighter JFL because all those years of martial arts world championships just to be overpowered by a untrained black guy/Tyrone, there is nothing Indians can do to defend themselves.
I have a good physique. Without training too.

The bullet would reverse back and fly into the curry's skull because the bullet is too scared of Tyrone

Here you have your "strong" Tyrone :feelskek:

skinny fat physique is very ugly