Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Indigenous Today show host says she won't be celebrating Australia Day

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
'My sisters and mum are more likely to get raped': Indigenous Today show reporter Brooke Boney goes on an astonishing Australia Day rant - leading to a VERY awkward clash with her co-hosts
  • The Indigenous Channel Nine reporter weighed in on the Australia Day debate
  • Started conversation by saying Australia is 'best country in the world, no doubt'
  • Said date reminds her that her sisters and mother are 'more likely to get raped'
  • Ms Boney's comments were challenged by Today sports presenter Tony Jones

Why should they celebrate chadstrailia day?

Daily Mail = fake news

Anyway I don’t really understand this tbh. Sounds like people getting outraged over nothing again.

JFL at celebrating the day all indigenous population brutally mogged by white chads

99% white + 1% abo = Indigenous? jfl @ chadstralia

i honestly dont think abos are more than 5% human DNA

This shit happens every year here, I find it pretty funny how the majority of the Aboriginal population, who live in remote communities out in the desert and are usually 100% Aboriginal couldn't give a shit, while the ones who do care are usually 1/4 or less aboriginal and are uni educated and live in major cities are always very vocal about what day Australia Day is on while not giving a shit about their fellow Aboriginals out in the desert who live in third world tier conditions. Guess they only care about shit they can attack whitey about. not shit that's actually important to their community.

This shit happens every year here, I find it pretty funny how the majority of the Aboriginal population, who live in remote communities out in the desert and are usually 100% Aboriginal couldn't give a shit, while the ones who do care are usually 1/4 or less aboriginal and are uni educated and live in major cities are always very vocal about what day Australia Day is on while not giving a shit about their fellow Aboriginals out in the desert who live in third world tier conditions. Guess they only care about shit they can attack whitey about. not shit that's actually important to their community.
i was going to say the exact same thing. in the end nobody gies a fuck about those trash humans anyway

Daily Mail = fake news
Fake news = news that I dont like

Daily mail is legit they just report on stories that MSM outlets wouldnt dare touch, like when niggers kill their white girlfriends or something. From what I can tell they literally have no agenda other than trying to get the most clicks they possibly can