Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Inexpensive ink you machines?

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
I am going to invest in one to further resist the urge to go get caught by the kikes for attempting to use a noodle paytoilet. They seriously protect paytoilets from inkwells and will punish inkwells before toilets jfl.

Anyways i’m lookin for a good machine to ink me out. And what better place to ask than my fellow sexnothavers.

hopefully i can get even a fraction of pleasure from it as I have been castrated by the kikes at birth as punishment for being subhuman jfl

truly over

Thought you were talking about a tattoo at first. Are you referring to a masturbation device like an onahole or fleshlight? Perhaps that is what you mean by "ink"? :feelshehe:

Thought you were talking about a tattoo at first. Are you referring to a masturbation device like an onahole or fleshlight? Perhaps that is what you mean by "ink"? :feelshehe:
masturbation jerk me off device, mang.
ink = my pp coomies

it’s over

masturbation jerk me off device, mang.
ink = my pp coomies

it’s over
Haha, I see. I am interested in onaholes. Owned a Tenga Flip Hole White (lasted about 4-5 months before it broke - too many moving parts). Was an incredible experience. Next purchase will be a more traditional soft onahole.

What do you consider to be inexpensive? They are very stimulating, even for those of us that are cut, so I don't think you'd have to worry about that.

Haha, I see. I am interested in onaholes. Owned a Tenga Flip Hole White (lasted about 4-5 months before it broke - too many moving parts). Was an incredible experience. Next purchase will be a more traditional soft onahole.

What do you consider to be inexpensive? They are very stimulating, even for those of us that are cut, so I don't think you'd have to worry about that.
no more than $100 tbh

it’s over

no more than $100 tbh

it’s over
I'd just go with a Tenga for your first time. Can be bought from Amazon. Fleshlights also have good reviews, but they aren't my style. I'd recommend the Tenga Flip series. Easy drying, simple to use, stimulating. The White is softer, the Black is harder (materials wise - pick your poison).

Onaholes (Meiki ZXY, Venus Real, etc) are highly praised but require delicate handling as the material is very soft. The world of onaholes is vast, but a little overwhelming for a beginner. Wouldn't recommend a hip for your first time. Go with simplicity and ease of access.

Last edited: