Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inkwell trait: Any normie thing you like, you lose.

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
Km still angry with my favorite JewFL team losing the Superbowl to literal toilet swift cuck worshipping team.
I got my hopes so high with Brock Purdy and McCaffrey and as soon as I placed my bets and trust in this team cucks pay for $18000 seats so cucks can watch their goddess toilet swift get excited that her 87th Chad boyfriend cucked an inkwell team

Scripted and moneypot for simps to jerk off to literally seeing a toilet 500 feet away

I don't know anything about football, but I hate it that the preferred team of feminist bitch Taylor Swift won. And she kissed the massive football chad, and the media plastered that fucking image on all social media, mogging me hard. That chad has it all.

Winning at sports and then getting a victory kiss from a hot female is PEAK MALENESS. IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST THING POSSIBLE. ATHLETIC SKILLS + HOT WOMAN. I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT. I NEVER HAD ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT.

HOW IS THIS FAIR??? OK, LET HIM BE MASSIVE FOOTBALL CHAD, BUT AT LEAST HE SHOULD FUCKING LOSE. LET HIS GF BE DISAPPOINTED BY THE LOSS. BUT NOPE. FOOTBALL CHAD WINS. LITERALLY WINS. AT EVERYTHING

I don't know anything about football, but I hate it that the preferred team of feminist bitch Taylor Swift won. And she kissed the massive football chad, and the media plastered that fucking image on all social media, mogging me hard. That chad has it all.

Winning at sports and then getting a victory kiss from a hot female is PEAK MALENESS. IT'S LITERALLY THE BEST THING POSSIBLE. ATHLETIC SKILLS + HOT WOMAN. I WILL NEVER HAVE THAT. I NEVER HAD ANYTHING REMOTELY CLOSE TO THAT.

HOW IS THIS FAIR??? OK, LET HIM BE MASSIVE FOOTBALL CHAD, BUT AT LEAST HE SHOULD FUCKING LOSE. LET HIS GF BE DISAPPOINTED BY THE LOSS. BUT NOPE. FOOTBALL CHAD WINS. LITERALLY WINS. AT EVERYTHING
I hope that fucker will have a cardiac arrest on the field and drop dead. He's already had enough. He's had enough. He can die now and still have a better life than all of this forum combined.

this reminds me of daigo losing embarrassingly to justin wong on a sparring match in front of an big EVO event :feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back