Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Inmate-foid guard romances are more common than people think.

NoIdeaWhatToDo

NoIdeaWhatToDo

JBF (Just be First)
★★★★★

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Zyv5_rFEG

Inmate-Guard romances are more common than people think. The female guards tend to have their favorites, and some will go as far as to hookup with them. I have seen some female COs fall hard for some of these inmates. I had a celly who had one literally fall in love with him. She did everything he asked for and brought him anything he wanted.

Whenever he got transferred to another unit, she came around for count time and looked like she was about to cry bc he was gone. Inmate-Guard relationships are a real thing.

But personality matters, am I right guys?!! :foidSoy::soy:

IT won't even come near this.

Fucking bitch.

@LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @DarkStarDown @VictimofBpillReaper @ItsovERfucks @turbosperg @Subhuman Niceguy @Da_Yunez

"Be a gentleman! Women like to feel safe and respected! Open the door for her and offer to pay for her food and drinks, women love that!" :bluepill:

Does anyone have that stats table for the percentage of men with psychopathic traits who have sex with female staff in prisons and secure mental hospitals? I lost it, I think it was like 40% of them.

Not surprising sadly

Does anyone have that stats table for the percentage of men with psychopathic traits who have sex with female staff in prisons and secure mental hospitals? I lost it, I think it was like 40% of them.
I'll try & find it.

Nice avi btw.

View: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6Zyv5_rFEG

View attachment 1150742

IT won't even come near this.

Yup, who could have guessed that being locked in a place with a bunch of thugmaxxed darktriad Niggers, Spics, and Redneck trash would cause foids to whore out. :feelsjuice:

Yup, who could have guessed that being locked in a place with a bunch of thugmaxxed darktriad Niggers, Spics, and Redneck trash would cause foids to whore out. :feelsjuice:
"But personality broo it matters right?? "

@LeFrenchCel @Puppeter @DarkStarDown @VictimofBpillReaper @ItsovERfucks @turbosperg @Subhuman Niceguy @Da_Yunez
this no happen in forevah pakistan.

It matters. "Dark triad" thugs have vastly more sex and breed more often than "nice guy" beta types.

But that's besides the point.

The point is that all foids have sex in the workplace multiple times every work day.

If the foid works in jail, you can bet the foid is banging inmates and fellow guards every single day.

Your typical white-collar foid starts her day sucking the dick of the uber driver on her way to work. Then she bangs her boss, coworkers, and finally the janitors of the building. And then she sucks the dick of another uber driver on the way back. That's a minimum of 5 dicks per day, possibly 10 or more.

Even nuns fuck priests, janitors and gardeners every day.

Last edited:
I'll try & find it.

Nice avi btw.

It matters. "Dark triad" thugs have vastly more sex and breed more often than "nice guy" beta types.

But that's besides the point.

The point is that all foids have sex in the workplace.

If the foid works in jail, you can bet the foid is banging inmates and fellow guards every single day.

Your typical white-collar foid starts her day sucking the dick of the uber driver on her way to work. Then she bangs her boss, coworkers, and finally the janitors of the building. And then she sucks the dick of another uber driver on the way back. That's a minimum of 5 dicks per day.

Even nuns fuck priests, janitors and gardeners every day.
even when retards are presented with this in front of their EYES, they will still find a way to say "muh personality"

The point is that all foids have sex in the workplace.

Your typical white-collar foid starts her day sucking the dick of the uber driver on her way to work. Then she bangs her boss, coworkers, and finally the janitors of the building. And then she sucks the dick of another uber driver on the way back. That's a minimum of 5 dicks per day.

Even nuns fuck priests, janitors and gardeners every day
:feelsclown:

Foids nowadays are this promiscuous but I'm still khhv.

"But personality broo it matters right?? "
In a way, it does: These guys were all dark triad, thugmaxxed, so they did have personalities that appealed to women.

even when retards are presented with this in front of their EYES, they will still find a way to say "muh personality"
Retards and geniuses agree on pretty much everything.

It's the midwits that suffer this insatiable need to make shit up to make themselves feel more important.

In a way, it does: These guys were all dark triad, thugmaxxed, so they did have personalities that appealed to women.
By personality I meant the retarded bluepilled cope that foids and normies pour on us.

TOTAL FOID DEATH

This reminds me that Thomas Silverstein, a former Aryan Brotherhood leader who commited like 4 murders(two of them Correction Offcers) and was the most isolated prisoner of all time had a wife kek while millions of hardworking STEMcels are virgins.

It just happens that prisoners have better personalities than us :feelskek: .

It just makes me respect women so much less

Appreciate the tag muh nigga

Some brootal shit. While we are out here trying our asses off there are prisoners who are getting women just by existing.

Never began

While we are out here trying our asses off there are prisoners who are getting women just by existing.
Prison time is supposed to be a form of punishment, meanwhile for criminal chads it's like a Playboy mansion.

wtf is this emoji shit

We live in a fucked up world