Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW innocent men kidnapped and forced to kill each other, just for fun.

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
The fifth member of the kidnapped group — young friends who had traveled to attend a festival in the city of Lagos de Moreno in Jalisco state — may be the body police found inside a burned-out car in the area. The young men went missing Friday in an area known for cartel violence, and authorities have mounted a massive search for them.

The most horrifying thing is not just the pair of bound, inert bodies seen lying in the foreground. It is the fact that the youth seen bludgeoning and apparently decapitating another victim appears to be himself the fourth member of the kidnapped group of friends.

I couldn't find the full video with sound, just this. sorry.

every week something horrible happens in this shithole :feelshaha:

>Sees title
>Lagos de Moreno in Jalisco state
>
just spics being spics

The fifth member of the kidnapped group — young friends who had traveled to attend a festival in the city of Lagos de Moreno in Jalisco state — may be the body police found inside a burned-out car in the area. The young men went missing Friday in an area known for cartel violence, and authorities have mounted a massive search for them.

The most horrifying thing is not just the pair of bound, inert bodies seen lying in the foreground. It is the fact that the youth seen bludgeoning and apparently decapitating another victim appears to be himself the fourth member of the kidnapped group of friends.

View attachment 847168

What the fuck

View attachment 847168

Just some shitskins down

Why is Mexico so violent and brutal?

Knew it would be south America, if not, then niggers. They're pretty much the only two who would do that kind of shit

Transported Mexico back to the dark days of the 2000s? This stuff is still the norm in Mexico, isn't it? This is vanilla for the cartel. They make gang recruits fight to the death then the winner has to eat the heart of the loser, and if they throw up they get killed. I wonder if this was an initiation ceremony or just for fun. They're savages, either way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back