Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Insane Chad-widow dyke given 8 years for killing her little chad-spawn girl, but complaints wanted more!

FuRed

FuRed

Banned
-
AARQycp.img

The mouth-breather on the left is the (also insane chad-widow dyke probably) killer of the child who got 25 years.
The better looking one on the right is the mother, accomplice, who got 8. Despite the pretty face she was apparently an idiot.

A quote from the article:
The court heard Smith was of extremely low intelligence, and “abnormally compliant” when told to do something by an authority figure.
Apparently she had an IQ of just 70! And she still played with dolls at age 16.
These Chads are playing with fire when they pump n dump these retard foids.

New article today stated people complaining that their sentences were too leniant!

Also I believe the father (grandfather of the child) committed suicide over the whole incident.
Low IQ family all round :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
Ttheir looksmatch is overdosing on meth right now.

Daily reminder that the aliens should hurry up and nuke this planet.

Ttheir looksmatch is overdosing on meth right now.

Daily reminder that the aliens should hurry up and nuke this planet.
stupid reply imo, the right looksmatch would be a chad

if looks and iq match also, he would literally be the stereotype of retard low IQ Chad

stupid reply imo, the right looksmatch would be a chad

if looks and iq match also, he would literally be the stereotype of retard low IQ Chad
the one on the right looks like the average dyke, I'd rape the one on the left (in minecraft) thongltbhhonestly

the one on the right looks like the average dyke, I'd rape the one on the left (in minecraft) thongltbhhonestly
are you dyslexic? I think you are confusing left and right

Foids are more likely to kill children but yet society says that they are the empathetic gender:feelskek:

But seriously why can,t there punishment be something like getting anally raped everyday by ugly looking incels

She should have got more. Low iq is no excuse, even dumbest animals protect their children. She valued her pussy being licked over her kids life.

I would murder those dykes if i was the father

Another thing too, do foids ever get beaten up by other foid prisoners in a foids jail??, if a man did this he would have been hung,drawn and quartered

are you dyslexic? I think you are confusing left and right
yeah my bad I was distracted when I wrote that comment :lul: over for canttypecels

Kayla and Shannon.

Screenshot from 2021 12 16 14 52 41

Why does IT never complain about things like this?

Frankie should go to Hollywood!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back