Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Insects of Zelda Twilight Princess

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
Ant
Ant

Golden Ant: Li'l ant, li'l ant, I might mistake you for a grain and put you in my cereal.

Antette
Antette

Whore.

Mantis
Mantis

Golden Mantis: Li'l mantis, li'l mantis, if I had sickles like that, I could slice onions better.

Mantisette
Mantisette

Whore.

Butterfly
Butterfly

Golden Butterfly: Li'l butterfly, li'l butterfly, I want to be wrapped up in that powder, too.

Butterflyette
Butterflyette

Whore.

Phasmid
Phasmid

Golden Phasmid: Li'l phasmid, li'l phasmid, I want to tie your long antennae into bows.

Phasmidette
Phasmidette

Whore.

Dayfly
Dayfly

Golden Dayfly: Li'l dayfly, li'l dayfly, I want to take your colorful tail and make the loveliest braid ever.

Dayflyette
Dayflyette

Whore

Stag Beetle
Stag Beetle

Golden Stag Beetle: Li'l stag beetle, li'l stag beetle, your spiky pinchers are so sharp! They must feel so good.

Stag Beetleette
Stag Beetleette

Whore.

Gentlemanbug
Gentlemanbug

Golden Gentlemanbug: Li'l gentlemanbug, li'l gentlemanbug, if I was smaller, I would get on your back and we'd fly around.

Ladybug
Ladybugette

Whore.

Grasshopper

Golden Grasshopper: Li'l grasshopper, li'l grasshopper, I'd love to tickle your belly all day long.

Grasshopperette

Whore.

Beetle
Beetle

Golden Beetle: Li'l beetle, li'l beetle, I want to use that shiny shell as a pillow and fall asleep.

Beetleette
Beetleette

Whore.

Pill Bug
Pill Bug

Golden Pill Bug: Li'l pill bug, li'l pill bug, I wish I was smaller so I could roll you around like a ball.

Pill Bugette
Pill Bugette

Whore.

Snail
Snail

Golden Snail: Li'l snail, li'l snail, just once I'd like to take a bath in that slime.

Snailette
Snailette

Whore.

Dragonfly

Golden Dragonfly: Li'l dragonfly, li'l dragonfly, when you look at me with those great big eyes, I...

Dragonflyette

Whore.

Last edited:
Ok, that's odd but never know when this type of information might come in clutch.

Do they come in any use in the actual game? :feelsjuice:

I don't play many, mostly due to the injection of SJW propaganda and cucked agenda-pushing into most modern games by globohomo-supporting corporations and mentally ill developers, so I'd wonder what relevance this has. :feelshehe:

I don't play many, mostly due to the injection of SJW propaganda and cucked agenda-pushing into most modern games by globohomo-supporting corporations and mentally ill developers, so I'd wonder what relevance this has. :feelshehe:
You give them to some foid. I never gave them to her cuz foid worship so i dont know what happens when you give them to her.

I don't play many, mostly due to the injection of SJW propaganda and cucked agenda-pushing into most modern games by globohomo-supporting corporations and mentally ill developers
This reminds me of something I've thought about.

This game was from 2006. I didn't notice any propaganda. There was a very flamboyant character in the older games, Tingle, the character was very clearly straight though and into women. I don't have a problem with that, he is still one of my favorite characters.

In Breath of the wild (the 2016ish one) however, I noticed certain of aspects of it seemed ambiguously gay. The great Fairies in the game have massive hands and look like dragqueens, Link has to crossdress in order to enter a town of only women, Beetle looks like he's trans or something, They gave him a very short tanktop so short you could see his stomach (in previous games he either wore no shirt or short cowl thin with no hood) and very short shorts, and there's a guy Bolsen who is very gay.

It's all these small details of that game that make it seem like they're covertly trying to make it gay.

This came out in 2006 or 2004

I should have made the female mantis a "Womantis" and the female stag beetle a "Nag Beetle"

Great game I wish they released the remake on the switch

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back