Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Insomniac leak file shows that they want more fags and less whites in games

CroatianManlet2

CroatianManlet2

Veteran
Jfl at gaming in 2023 this comes from an insomniac leak fucking kill yourself if you own a ps5 you faggot

1703639269262080m

South Park levels of satire at this point

Instead of a normal do’s/don’t list focusing on how to make better games, these buffoons write “get queer writers :soy:” in all caps:feelskek:

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Attachments

• your life.JPG
    your life.JPG
    52.3 KB · Views: 24
The Wolverine game is gonna suck probably

That's why I have no interest in buying a modern gaming console. I'll just pirate old better games I like. I don't have to mindlessly consume newly released goyslop to enjoy gaming.

That's why I have no interest in buying a modern gaming console. I'll just pirate old better games I like. I don't have to mindlessly consume newly released goyslop to enjoy gaming.
The most recent game I have is RDR2, but 90% of mine are old school shit from pre-xbox one days.

Filthy millennial pidarases who make pseudo-sophisticated games for pretentious zoomer snowflakes and pidarases