Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Installing Black Desert Online...

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Let's see if it's a decent cope, and how long it's gonna last. Looks promising with the fancy graphics, waifu characters and stuff.

At worst its just 10 bucks down the drain.

I haven't found a good mmo these days, aside path of exile or eve. Everything seems to be p2w or endless grind now

kodoku said:
I haven't found a good mmo these days, aside path of exile or eve. Everything seems to be p2w or endless grind now

Endless grind is great for LDAR

Dekim said:
Endless grind is great for LDAR

True, though my fav part of a game after the grind is when you're op ascended and can fuck around

kodoku said:
True, though my fav part of a game after the grind is when you're op ascended and can fuck around

In other words, sitting afk (pretending to be afk) in SW/IF watching people inspect your gear.

JKVZ6RS.png

Humble geek brag

Dekim said:
In other words, sitting afk (pretending to be afk) in SW/IF watching people inspect your gear.

JKVZ6RS.png

Humble geek brag

LOL fuck, in my country with 12 mb/s you're god

you should play that and drop it when monster hunter world comes out on pc.

Raiden said:
you should play that and drop it when monster hunter world comes out on pc.

I was thinking about getting it on the ps4, but yea... it would look better on the pc.

Dekim said:
I was thinking about getting it on the ps4, but yea... it would look better on the pc.

yeah just a warning for bdo, once you hit max level the grind might get a little boring, but if you have something fun to do (a show or maybe anime in the background) then you can probably get through it. My friend has been playing it for 2 years, and has around 2k hours on steam and probably another 2k hours off steam.

Raiden said:
yeah just a warning for bdo, once you hit max level the grind might get a little boring, but if you have something fun to do (a show or maybe anime in the background) then you can probably get through it. My friend has been playing it for 2 years, and has around 2k hours on steam and probably another 2k hours off steam.

I probobly won't get there too fast, in between work and gymceling i don't have too much time for gaming.

Dekim said:
I probobly won't get there too fast, in between work and gymceling i don't have too much time for gaming.

if you dont have time to grind in bdo its not worth playing tbh

I got the game on release. There are some unique aspects to its combat system but it is jsut like every other MMO; it devolves into a boring grind once you get used to the mechanics.

I just got the game because of the character creator. Spend hours on a character to have it look just like everyone else.

I posted that in a wrong thread earlier lol

XMFplNE.jpg

A great alternative to hentai right here

@OTaKu_WarrIOr_N

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Only on pc?

From quick googling, it seems it may be releasing on consoles too. First on xbox, later on ps4.

Dekim said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Only on pc?
From quick googling, it seems it may be releasing on consoles too. First on xbox, later on ps4.
Have you played the Witcher 3?

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Have you played the Witcher 3?

I have it on the ps4, but never bothered playing.

Dekim said:
OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Whai not. It's one of my favorites
Not enough free time.
Yeah understandable. But it should be a priority whenever you want to play something else

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Yeah understandable. But it should be a priority whenever you want to play something else

My current priorities are not games but, gymceling and shitposting here. The only 2 things that keep me alive rn.

Dekim said:
My current priorities are not games but, gymceling and shitposting here. The only 2 things that keep me alive rn.

Well, the second one is me too, but I mean whenever you're about to play.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
Well, the second one is me too, but I mean whenever you're about to play.

Ill probobly play it sometime when theres no internet lol.

Witcher 3 is a good game, lasted me about 80 hours with both dlc. As for BDO, I got bored within 10 hours of creating different classes and trying them out. The quests are what you'd expect from literally any mmorpg these days. Combat is decent but not enough to keep my attention. If you don't have that much time for gaming then I would recommend normie games like league, pubg, or csgo.

flimsycel said:
Witcher 3 is a good game, lasted me about 80 hours with both dlc. As for BDO, I got bored within 10 hours of creating different classes and trying them out. The quests are what you'd expect from literally any mmorpg these days. Combat is decent but not enough to keep my attention. If you don't have that much time for gaming then I would recommend normie games like league, pubg, or csgo.

The fact that they are normie games, is why im avoiding them lol

Dekim said:
The fact that they are normie games, is why im avoiding them lol

Meh. Normie games are honestly my favorite cope. If I had to guess I'd say I have 2 or 3k hours in league.

flimsycel said:
Meh. Normie games are honestly my favorite cope. If I had to guess I'd say I have 2 or 3k hours in league.

I have 3k hours in dota2 but that was before reborn. After reborn i quit.

Let's see if it's a decent cope, and how long it's gonna last. Looks promising with the fancy graphics, waifu characters and stuff.

apparently they offer it free intermittantly so I'll hold out for that
in the mean while using Bluestacks 5 to try out Black Desert Mobile snice it's free and a smaller install

why do all these MMOs these days have auto-path for the quests? I feel like I'm watching a movie clicking that but it would be low-IQ not to

if they didn't have this you wouldn't have so many moron players at high levels since they couldn't complete quests

I lose interest in autopathing but I can't just turn it off that's inefficient, I just want to avoid it if others have to, I want to force others not to auto-path so they can't level up with me

reading this now to figure out how to up the graphics and maybe alt the controls so I don't need to use my mouse to drag the analog stick, I want controls like the pc version

assuming this is only 1/10 the size due to reduced graphics. I hate how bluestacks puts the letters onscreen, I don't need that once I get a hang, anyone know if there's a way to swithc it off?

Last edited:

Faggot game

Real men like me play warzone