Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Intellau_Celistic Fan Thread

Randy Bull

Randy Bull

Sadcel
★★★
This is a fan thread for all things Intellau_Celistic.

I like his avatar.

Shannon Rose Bosanac

Justus Grossbier

what is that weird Roblox shit he sends?

Who else am I missing?

Screenshot 72

Intellau_Celistic looksmatch

he gives me this vibes

and i love it

Thank you for your concern and love. You give me energy each day.

Re: Stop Bullying now
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147982434Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:04 PM CDT
"I can tell your new here. I used to be just like you. Get out now, and you wont be trolled to death. It's too l8 for me m8. I'm a OTer now. I'm one with the OT." Each user has their own individual opinion, It's entirely unnecessary to aggressively criticize the other person's opinion simply because it doesn't conform to the opinion of the majority. As for the topic creator, however, although it's understandable that you consider bullying repulsive behavior, creating threads such as this will only result in unnecessary arguments and aggressive responses from user's who simply have an entirely different perception of the situation and behave rather narrow-minded when it comes to trying to exhibit empathy for another person on specific subjects.
Re: Stop Bullying now
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#147982799Tuesday, October 14, 2014 11:13 PM CDT
"pro tip: dont bring up bullying or else you create needless flame wars" Depends entirely on how other individual's decide to interpret the statements.
Re: Does bullying even exist anymore?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148007872Wednesday, October 15, 2014 3:53 PM CDT
It all depends on your perception of "Bullying".
Re: Does bullying even exist anymore?
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148008788Wednesday, October 15, 2014 4:07 PM CDT
"Oh so you can be beat up after school by his friends?" Well, that depends on the severity and circumstances the "Bullying" is taking place in. There's multiple ways for managing these problems without resorting to actual violence yourself.
Re: I just trolled the noobs at yes magazine
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#148842017Thursday, October 30, 2014 4:22 AM CDT
"@anon reported for hate speech and cyber bullying" "False-Reporting" is strictly prohibited in the "Roblox Community Guidelines".

Re: Bullying is not cool,its serious
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#150249495Saturday, November 22, 2014 10:35 PM CST
Alright. While it's certainly accurate that "Bullying" is a rather persistent problem that certainly does requires awareness and management to appropriately handle the problem, creating a thread on an internet forum such as this certainly won't provide a solution to the problem and it's likely going to cause aggressive and unnecessary arguing. If you want to reduce the quantity of "Bullying" occurring then I would suggest that you communicate with people outside of a screen and utilize a website oriented towards problems such as this as it's a significant more effective strategy.
Re: If your going to bully people, do it right.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#152540119Saturday, December 27, 2014 4:42 AM CST
Manipulation of an individual to perform negative actions would still make you accountable for conspiring. There is neither a "Right" or "Wrong" way of bullying another human, you can utilize much better methods of handling your problems.
Re: [ Content Deleted ]
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153258496Sunday, January 04, 2015 1:10 PM CST
"Bullying" is entirely capable of affecting an individual for many years afterwards as the individual themselves will recall the events eventually. The degree of psychological damage depends on the kind of bullying and how the individual perceives the situation; Recurrent bullying will eventually alter the psychological state of the targeted individual, regardless of the extremity due to the simple fact that the person is consistently enduring psychologically harmful reminders of how the individual(s) bullying them perceive the person, the degree of psychological effect increases once you consider the individual's actual perception of the bully and the social circumstances toppled with the duration of time the individual is bullied. Many individuals who suffer a sufficient quantity of bullying during childhood often develop psychologically instability as the "Painful" memories eventually begin to dominate their perception of other humans with effects ranging from vendettas against socially-adapt and "Accepted" humans in general and development of narcissistic personality traits(Nearly always the eventual result of an inferiority-complex), to a significant degree of self-perceived inferiority that can result in the inability to psychologically connect with adjacent individuals due to fear of disapproval stemming from irrational thoughts and trigger the development of usually lifelong disorders such as "Depression".
Re: i found a solution to bullying in the public school system.
AnonyAnonymous
Png

#153978381Thursday, January 15, 2015 10:50 AM CST
"no, only if its self defense. and allowing the ability would discourage bullies from bullying." There's various ways that this can be abused/taken out of proportion. Although I can understand why you would believe that this could interfere with the issue of bullying, It significantly increases the likelihood that if a battle begins, that one of students involved could be severely injured or killed. This can easily lead to retaliation from acquaintances of the individuals involved and intensify the severity of the situation.