Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Intellectual" has a feminist as his avi

IceStorm

IceStorm

Ashes and Wind
★★★★★
IMG 20230801 WA0000

@Intellectual

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @BataviaCel @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo @wereq @Chudpreet @Lonelyus @Mortis @LeFrenchCel @Pancakecel

He's already been confirmed to be a troll, but jannies are too busy slaying as usual.

@Intellectual you should change it

Must be a troll account at this rate, let's not waste time with him to his amusement

I doubt he even knows who the guy is. Just picked up his image because he looks intellectual and added it for his persona. :feelskek:

He's already been confirmed to be a troll, but jannies are too busy slaying as usual.
The Jannies should start doing their fucking job , feds and infiltrators infesting the site in mass

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario

The Jannies should start doing their fucking job , feds and infiltrators infesting the site in mass

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario
Jannies are Jews.

Over on looksmax they banned Nazi avis.

Matches up with his own soycuck views tbh

At least e.m. cioran was against procreation.

Making Noam Chomsky puke is a start, but if he dropped down dead then it would be even better

@Intellectual get to work on it

@SlayerSlayer @Dregster @TheProphetMuscle

He’s just statusmaxxing by saying outrageous shit hoping to get posted on Reddit/IT

He’s just statusmaxxing by saying outrageous shit hoping to get posted on Reddit/IT
I agree with some of his policies, but the billionaire bootlicking and acting like a wealthy lvy league student is cringe

Last edited:
I agree with some of his policies, but the billionaire bootlicking and acting like a lvy league old money type person is cringe
nigga has fucking pronouns in his incels.is bio :feelskek: what the fuck is this website anymore

the fact you even mention that you're """"straight"""" whilst using pronouns makes it immediately obvious you're a faggot

I agree with some of his policies, but the billionaire bootlicking and acting like a lvy league old money type person is cringe
It's funny because he's a curry

EXPLAIN :feelswhat:

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @Azaylias @wereq @Chudpreet @Adolf Hitler @DarkStarDown @Govid_Dorious @Uggo Mongo
Where’s the surprise?

I agree with some of his policies, but the billionaire bootlicking and acting like a wealthy lvy league student is cringe
nigga has fucking pronouns in his incels.is bio :feelskek: what the fuck is this website anymore

the fact you even mention that you're """"straight"""" whilst using pronouns makes it immediately obvious you're a faggot
The site has gone to shit at this point

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq @Chudpreet

The site has gone to shit at this point

@30klhlvwizard @Murder Mario @BataviaCel @wereq
The site always has infiltrators we’re like some secret club.

jfl at choosing feminism over russia
To be honest, I do not know why I choose feminism. I don’t even remember that post. All I remember is I support Ukraine because Ukraine is on our side and the Russians are losing, badly.

Last edited:

It’s called making myself stand out more and it also piss off my haters and using pronouns doesn’t make you gay. Everyone has pronouns.

Last edited:
I doubt he even knows who the guy is. Just picked up his image because he looks intellectual and added it for his persona. :feelskek:

It’s called making myself stand out more and it also piss off my haters and using pronouns doesn’t make you gay. Everyone has pronouns.
kys redditor

jfl at choosing feminism over russia
I think Russia has lately been taking a few measures against LGBT folk, so maybe that's why JamesMLM doesn't like them?