Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Intelligence Level Of Members

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date

What Is Your Level Of Intelligence?

• Total voters
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
What level of intelligence do you perceive yourself to be at?

I think most of us are way smarter than the average normie.

I’m so stupid I need to read stuff over like 3 times before it makes sense, it’s because of my maladaptive day dreaming

I’m so stupid I need to read stuff over like 3 times before it makes sense, it’s because of my maladaptive day dreaming
Me too, but that doesn't mean we're stupid. We can be smart in other parts of the brain.

Never too an IQ test. Got 1580/2400 on the SAT, and 85 on the ASVAB. I reckon those are above average.

Same. I feel slower as the years go by.

good at math/patterns/problem solving but slow reader. My eyes have a hard time focusing on the exact words I'm reading and get lost. for SAT: Math-800 Reading-640 English-610
SAT subject tests: Math-800 Chemistry-790
IQ tests:135-143
I'm a chemical engineer and get A's on all my tests, but too depressed to get out of bed and go to class so I just get 0's for all my hw grades. Women don't care how smart you are. Those that say they like "intellectuals" just want to seem smart to others or quirky ("I'm not like all those other girls. I want a smart good guy"). But then you see them actively chasing the dicks of frat douches. AWALT

I see myself as a genius, but I also have a hunch that its just a possible coping mechanism for a narcissist.

Never too an IQ test. Got 1580/2400 on the SAT, and 85 on the ASVAB. I reckon those are above average.
1500 is pretty much exactly average on the SAT, 1580 isn't significantly different. Not familiar with the ASVAB so I can't comment on that. Sorry to burst your bubble.

i think i am a dumbass with anything that is abstract / i am a logic / practical guy

1500 is pretty much exactly average on the SAT, 1580 isn't significantly different. Not familiar with the ASVAB so I can't comment on that. Sorry to burst your bubble.
It's over.

Eh I'm genius level when it comes to maths/programming, but average/slightly above average with reading comprehension and other softer skills.

Toointelligent

Probably below average.

Not disabled or anything but it's pretty bad, can't even focus sometimes...

you are unable to tell me i am anything short of genius, Allah willing.

Low IQcel checking in.

2.5 GPA in comp sci so far.

So i'm pretty much average - below average. I'm pretty stupid compared to other incels in my class.

Above average, But then again, it's pretty easy to be smarter than a roided up chad or slut stacy
420 putin

good at math/patterns/problem solving but slow reader. My eyes have a hard time focusing on the exact words I'm reading and get lost. for SAT: Math-800 Reading-640 English-610
SAT subject tests: Math-800 Chemistry-790
IQ tests:135-143
I'm a chemical engineer and get A's on all my tests, but too depressed to get out of bed and go to class so I just get 0's for all my hw grades. Women don't care how smart you are. Those that say they like "intellectuals" just want to seem smart to others or quirky ("I'm not like all those other girls. I want a smart good guy"). But then you see them actively chasing the dicks of frat douches. AWALT
Same, I have poor verbal intelligence in speaking and writing. I was good at calculus, differential equations and OKish at programming.

My IQ has been tested to be around 130 in school. Although i don't feel as sharp at programming and higher mathematics as other people. I do absorb information very quickly and remember it pretty well though.

definitely below average, and me being a solid soon to be alcoholiccel doesnt help the brain development either.

Last edited:
Above average in some fields and average-below average in others

Probably below average.
Really? I wouldn't classify you as below average, but then again this is an online forum so it could be vastly different irl. Why do you think that?

Last edited:
Really? I wouldn't classify you as below average, but then again this is an online forum so it could be vastly different irl. Why do you think that?

I dont think i would do good in an traditional intelligence quotient test, even then i am inclined to believe that it is hard to objectively perceive yourself so i try to be humble.

Definitely below average - mentally disabled range.

Idk when i go out i do really stupid things, like retarded level

I think most of us are way smarter than the average normie.

I'd place myself somewhere above average, but given what 'average' actually is, it's tantamount to winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

given what 'average' actually is, it's tantamount to winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.
Lol, that's how I see it. Average people aren't any real competition in intelligence.

Been mentally evaluated several times in my life as I have Assburger's and some other things (and actually diagnosed unlike many) so I know my actual intelligence level. I'm above average but not a genius or anything.

10 years ago, I scored decently above 100 points. Not sure how much I have now tho.

Above average

I have a ''genius'' IQ but I definitely don't perceive myself as one, so I am not sure about what to vote

When it comes to attracting women? Maximum brainlet.

Tbh i think my idealogy and knowledge makes me a genuis

Been mentally evaluated several times in my life as I have Assburger's and some other things (and actually diagnosed unlike many) so I know my actual intelligence level. I'm above average but not a genius or anything.

I'm good when it comes to qualitative information, history, basic science concepts

but shit at quantitative information like math and science with numbers

My IQ is about 113, so, very slightly above average

I took a online test and it gave me a range of between 135 and 150. I seriously doubt it's accurate

I'd say my spacial intelligence is the strongest

lol @ this cope thread, life isn't an rpg where if you get low on looks you get high on intelligence, if you're incel you're most likely dumb too cause GL people are on average more intelligent by 10 IQ.

mentally-disabledcel here reporting.