Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Intense blackpill about looksmaxing from Redpilltalk.net

NegroKing

NegroKing

Mobster
-
"the reason im even here at sluthate is to fucking give hope to incels because i had a lefort 1 3 years ago which really changed how i look. I use to be a 5/10 average dude (i'm 6'1'') and i am a legit 8-9/10 now and i didn't realize that i had gotten so much better looking after until I went to a kick off the year party(I was a sophomore) and all of a sudden girls were acting weird as shit around me. I swear to fucking god, girls legitimately did not know who I was until I told them. in the past, they had always ignored me or just never looked my way. you could tell that nobody cared. then all of a sudden, 2 months after my jaw surgery, they would come up and talk to me and brush their hair and touch me randomly when they were telling me something. all of a sudden, girls thought I was "mysterious" and just a shy sweet awesome guy. it's the harsh reality of the world, and it helped me realize how valued beauty is in society today. literally any joke I tell to a girl or even a guy is instalty funny. I cracked the same jokes in the past and no one would laugh and would think I was weird as shit. people love hanging out with me now and nobody makes fun of me...ever.I was always the "creepy" guy and the "laughed at guy" in the past. always. just had to post this because whatever you guys preach here is legit. looks are honestly such a huge component of quality of life and only after jaw surgery did I come to realize this. luckily, I had all the good qualities on my face figured out (i had really good eyes, and cheekbones area + wide head + wide jaw)-- i just had 5 extra millimeters vertically on my upper jaw, and 7 millimeters of upper jaw recession. MOving the upper jaw just a total of 12 mm in vertical/horizontal dimesnion rotated my lower jaw out of recession and mycheekbones popped and my midface was prominent. this changed my life. that's my story. lefort 1 is a godly procedure to me. that is why i poassionately preach it"

"I went from invisible to being asked by random scouts in times square EVERY TIME I WALK AROUND THERE if I was a model and if I am interested in signing with their agency. But it was such a drastic change for me, that I was able to realize how much I had improved. I do not lie when I say girls just get all weird and funny when I'm around them. Honestly, I'm still not used to all the attention -- I was a legit 4/10 probably in the past, as you said, because my midface was literally behind my eyeballs. But this was my only real deficiency. I will say this though -- I was a virgin before jaw surgery. Then 4 months after, i went out with my friends to a club and I hooked up with 3 girls in a club, and then fucked one of them that night, and another one of them texted me her address, and i fucked her the next morning. this was my FIRST FUCKING NIGHT OUT in MORE THAN A FUCKING YEAR!!! also KEEP IN MIND I ACTED NO DIFFERENTLY THAN I HAD BEFORE JAW SURGERY!! Girls just fell into my lap. Since jaw surgery, I've lost track of girls I've hooked up with or fucked. And the attraction is universal. I'm finished with college now and when I'm traveling, I have no problem attracting girls anywhere. And I had absolutely no game at the time. I had the game of a 4/10 I guess. Obviously, that has changed and I've grown as a person in that regard. That's y I think sluthate is fucking legit when it comes to looks theory. My looks helped me to develop a lot of skills that I have today."

And yet cucktears/cuckqueers are going to say all that "inner beauty" bullshit.

Stories like this are an elementary redpill

Ahhhh. The good old sluthate.
My first real.incel forum.

This happened. kek.

I don't believe this bullshit unless he provides pics, and the reason I don't believe it is because 99% of the population who get plastic surgery doesn't somehow go from average to Chad. They go from subhuman to subhuman; subhuman to average; average to slightly above average (a better looking you); NOT average to Chad where he gets scouted by models

BULL

SHIT.

so can he now fuck those stacies that bullied him from school before this surgery?

We will never surgerymax because we can't afford it/ won't go through with it/ the surgery actually made us look worse.

tl;dr Stopped at sluthate and confident its a big ol' wall of horseshit.

We will never surgerymax because we can't afford it/ won't go through with it/ the surgery actually made us look worse.

In my case my mentally ill parents will not let me. Seriously if you even attempt to not be ugly, ethnic parents will ruin your life.

In my case my mentally ill parents will not let me. Seriously if you even attempt to not be ugly, ethnic parents will ruin your life.

Get diagnosed with sleep apnea so you have a plausible reason to get jaw surgery (assuming you need it), they might be willing to relent in that case

I wish I got invited to parties other than co-workers weddings.