Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Interesting 9/11 clips

VλREN

VλREN

(A living cringe compilation) lambdacel λ
★★★★★
Lucky Larry and building 7

So what is you theory ? Do you think it was an inside job?

It is an extremely interesting period in time. A turning point from Fukuyama's post-Soviet "end of history" into the world we find ourselves in. I have some books about 9/11 I want to read, but I'm waiting until I finish some others

It is an extremely interesting period in time. A turning point from Fukuyama's post-Soviet "end of history" into the world we find ourselves in.

So what is you theory ? Do you think it was an inside job?
I have an agnostic view on the events of that day.

But let’s just use the event that I am the most interested in as example, the pentagon attack.

There is significant eyewitness testimony that a plane struck the building, recovered plane debris and two grainy CTV videos showing an object that looks like a plane.

Now on the other hand there isn’t an logical explanation for how this aircraft flew at 530 miles per hour just a few feet above the ground.

What is even less known to the public and even most truthers is the fact that the helipad building captured the attack on video but the FBI claims that they lost the tape JFL

Do u think the LOL SUPERMAN vid will ever see the light of day?

Anyways, cool vids brocel. I'm watching a netflix docu on 9/11 n shit rn.

I have an agnostic view on the events of that day.

But let’s just use the event that I am the most interested in as example, the pentagon attack.

There is significant eyewitness testimony that a plane struck the building, recovered plane debris and two grainy CTV videos showing an object that looks like a plane.

Now on the other hand there isn’t an logical explanation for how this aircraft flew at 530 miles per hour just a few feet above the ground.

What is even less known to the public and even most truthers is the fact that the helipad building captured the attack on video but the FBI claims that they lost the tape JFL
I see. Lots of blank spaces.

Based and willgetyounowhereinlifepilled.