Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News interestingly different news piece on incels

MaxZM98

MaxZM98

Socially constructed loser
★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDi_xg3jl1o

at first i was cringing by her comments on how thousands of women are at our fingertips, but she actually spread some truth at the end, and even a blackpill statistic that online is the most common way of finding a partner.

with the recent Plymouth shooting, it’s clear that the incel problem is getting out of control. perhaps people will feel compelled to listen to us? probably not tbh

more shootings lol (in minecraft)

Wow. Thanks for sharing.

"No offense to any man watching who fix that description, we love you anyway (implying that they dont)"
Thats... actually blackpilled :what::what:
I cant believe that someone publicly defended that we need to be heard.
I wish this goes somewhere. We need this so bad.

Im gonna share this with some blupilled people i know.

Last edited:
A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.
Note that it's only a less known source saying this rather than the mainstream

bookmarking to watch later :feelscomfy:

She's honest imo

I really don't get how she went from "no other generation of young men have grown up with literally hundreds of thousands of women at their fingertips" and "men have an endless conveyer belt of females to chose from" to "men have it tough too" and "finding love as a man in this day and age is all well and good if you're 6 foot with a permanent beach body and a beard and a nice car and a nice car and the list goes on". Don't these statements directly contradict each other? It's like she's trying to gain our sympathy without fully committing to it

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel thoughtlossus?
Wow. Thanks for sharing.

"No offense to any man watching who fix that description, we love you anyway (implying that they dont)"
Thats... actually blackpilled :what::what:
Notice her microexpressions at she says that :feelswhere:

Couldn't even utter it with a straight face :feelskek:

Would I fuck her hairy pussy rough :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Lol she actually admits that the reason why "these men" (or "we" should I say :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:) end up lonely is not their phursonaaeletey or misogyny, it's because they are 5'7, chubby and balding in their late 20s. Straight up in the face of those dorks who are willing to eat this shit up. This is blackpilled and quite bold of her. I hope she ends up in a ditch for being so honest about it.

Last edited:
based woman :feelsLSD:
Don’t get carried away
I really don't get how she went from "no other generation of young men have grown up with literally hundreds of thousands of women at their fingertips" and "men have an endless conveyer belt of females to chose from" to "men have it tough too" and "finding love as a man in this day and age is all well and good if you're 6 foot with a permanent beach body and a beard and a nice car and a nice car and the list goes on". Don't these statements directly contradict each other? It's like she's trying to gain our sympathy without fully committing to it

@AAAAAAAAAAAcel @BummerDrummer @Coulan @Cowcel @Diocel @Idotms @Irredeemable @kikecel @Lookscel @Pengwin @pp183 @Ritalincel @RREEEEEEEEE @shii410 @Speedloader @Zettacel thoughtlossus?

they see this as entertainment even when they get hurt

Retarded foid can't even lie properly:feelskek:

It's like she's trying to gain our sympathy without fully committing to it

It would not be so obvious if the video wasnt just 3 mins long. But its true. Thats why im surprised: she is trying to politically correct defend that incels should be listened to. It is impossible, and it shows.
I wish more media would stop the propaganda and at least try to take the problem serious. Even if they fail.

I really don't get how she went from "no other generation of young men have grown up with literally hundreds of thousands of women at their fingertips" and "men have an endless conveyer belt of females to chose from" to "men have it tough too" and "finding love as a man in this day and age is all well and good if you're 6 foot with a permanent beach body and a beard and a nice car and a nice car and the list goes on". Don't these statements directly contradict each other?
What amused me is that her whole rhetoric implies that it's somehow bad that men have an unlimited access to women now thanks to dating apps. Notice how she talks about "negative effects" of having an "endless conveyor belt" of foids that dating apps give to men. Like "muh male chimps don't even know how to talk or interact to women properly, and now these slobs are getting to speak with us ladies indefinitely? For free?". Once again a sexist presentation of man as some rude, dirty, angry and vile brute, underserving of female presense and attention, who will 100% mistreat and hurt our gentle and sophisticated wonderful women. Not to mention that most men can't get past the requirements that these foids have and voice through these very dating apps.

Tell me, maybe I'm reading too much into it. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Unlimited access to women?
And here I am a lazy loser with a shitty personality that can't get even 1 :feelsclown:
But at least she did not outright call us evil incarnate.

It would not be so obvious if the video wasnt just 3 mins long. But its true. Thats why im surprised: she is trying to politically correct defend that incels should be listened to. It is impossible, and it shows.
I wish more media would stop the propaganda and at least try to take the problem serious. Even if they fail.
You shouldn't be surprised. Foids "sympathizing" with us isn't new, we've seen it many times before. Honestly I don't really care if she's virtue signaling or not, I'm just kind of glad she didn't bash us like every other news outlet and hit piece
What amused me is that her whole rhetoric implies that it's somehow bad that men have an unlimited access to women now thanks to dating apps. Notice how she talks about "negative effects" of having an "endless conveyor belt" of foids that dating apps give to men. Like "muh male chimps don't even know how to talk or interact to women properly, and now these slobs are getting to speak with us ladies indefinitely? For free?". Once again a sexist presentation of man as some rude, dirty, angry and vile brute, underserving of female presense and attention, who will 100% mistreat and hurt our gentle and sophisticated wonderful women. Not to mention that most men can't get past the requirements that these foids have and voice through these very dating apps.

Tell me, maybe I'm reading too much into it. :dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
You're right for the most part, she doesn't believe men are worthy of having a lot of female attention, She thinks men having many foids to choose from is a bad thing which leads me to believe she's talking about average/below average men. I initially thought she was talking about Chads at first since those are pretty much the only men besides moneymaxxers who have that luxury, but she wasn't (since foids only shit on average/below average men and not Chads)

You're right for the most part, she doesn't believe men are worthy of having a lot of female attention, She thinks men having many foids to choose from is a bad thing which leads me to believe she's talking about average/below average men. I initially thought she was talking about Chads at first since those are pretty much the only men besides moneymaxxers who have that luxury, but she wasn't (since foids only shit on average/below average men and not Chads)
Foids chauvinism and separatism is so tiring, ultimately they view men as sewer gremlins (if we're not big and threatening enough) or dirty brutes who shouldn't be allowed near "people" (them) without preselection for what m'lady finds attractive/suitable for a man. Chad, the most gentle, intelligent and funny man in the world gets a free pass.

it think she’s contrasting what ‘should be the case’ due to online data (having thousands of women at our fingertips) with the actual reality.

You shouldn't be surprised. Foids "sympathizing" with us isn't new, we've seen it many times before. Honestly I don't really care if she's virtue signaling or not, I'm just kind of glad she didn't bash us like every other news outlet and hit piece

She is reading what its handled to her. She doesnt give a fuck and given her reactions to what she is reading, she probably find the whole thing funny and pathetic.
Its not a foid sympathizing but a whole media company.

XD

This black foid still doesn't get it. Oh well gotta kick her outta my universe. No more fucking unintelligent POS in my world

Giphy 5

Foids chauvinism and separatism is so tiring, ultimately they view men as sewer gremlins (if we're not big and threatening enough) or dirty brutes who shouldn't be allowed near "people" (them) without preselection for what m'lady finds attractive/suitable for a man. Chad, the most gentle, intelligent and funny man in the world gets a free pass.
it think she’s contrasting what ‘should be the case’ due to online data (having thousands of women at our fingertips) with the actual reality.
She is reading what its handled to her. She doesnt give a fuck and given her reactions to what she is reading, she probably find the whole thing funny and pathetic.
Its not a foid sympathizing but a whole media company.
Sorry for not replying

well atleast you replied now..and your reply was full of substance.
lol sorry, I just wanted to let you guys know that I care... but I just don't have the motivation or willpower to reply to your guys' posts tbh :fuk:

Last edited:
"we love you anyway"
Heh. Who said women can't be comedians?

FOID BEING HONEST :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

her ending line-- "it's time to start listening to this group of lonely men"

FUCKING BASED

Last edited:
Would I fuck her hairy pussy rough :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Lol she actually admits that the reason why "these men" (or "we" should I say :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:) end up lonely is not their phursonaaeletey or misogyny, it's because they are 5'7, chubby and balding in their late 20s. Straight up in the face of those dorks who are willing to eat this shit up. This is blackpilled and quite bold of her. I hope she ends up in a ditch for being so honest about it.
Kek. That turned bad for her real quick Jfl.
She's honest imo