Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

International Mathematical Olympiad 2019 is done

FrereJacques

FrereJacques

Officer
★★★
All the tests have been graded and the team and individual scores have been tallied, how did you country do.
Murica’ tied for first with China.

JFL at our team, otherwise known as China B :feelskek:
Edit :)soy:):
Link to results

If you dont appear like you are high iq no matter what competitions you win you will always appear low iq to others.

If you dont appear like you are high iq no matter what competitions you win you will always appear low iq to others.
Brutal. Foids will always assume that, deep down, minimum wage Chad is more intelligent than a genius ricecel at first glance.

ginger master race confirmed

meanwhile Chad don't even study, just goes to school for getting his dick sucked by hundred of females

To get into IMO, you must first pass the AMC 12 or AMC 10. After this, you are invited to take the AIME. I passed AMC 12, but didn't on AIME.
I wasn't into math competitions too much in HS, but my friend that was really ahead of everyone tried to get me into it. I kinda wish I took it more seriously back then.

Competition math is very, very different from the math that mathematicians do. Competition math is in a setting where answers are assumed to exist, and can be done in a relatively short amount of time, whereas with the mathematics of proving theorems for a living often times can take months, years or even decades of very focused thought to prove.

Last edited:
Great, now make them an account here.

I can see their suicide notes by looking at their faces. its really over

i didn't even make it to national level.
over

Meth is bad!

Winning at meth is worse.

To get into IMO, you must first pass the AMC 12 or AMC 10. After this, you are invited to take the AIME. I passed AMC 12, but didn't on AIME.
I wasn't into math competitions too much in HS, but my friends that was really ahead of everyone tried to get me into it. I kinda wish I took it more seriously back then.

Competition math is very, very different from the math that mathematicians do. Competition math is in a setting where answers are assumed to exist, and can be done in a relatively short amount of time, whereas with the mathematics of proving theorems for a living often times can take months, years or even decades of very focused thought to prove.

Mathcel lol. I took the AMC12 but didn’t qualify for the AIME, nor did I when I took the AMC10 :feelsbadman:

I want to enter tbh

Same thing with the Geography Bee. There was a thread on it a while back, it was all incel-tier Indians competing against one-another.

I didn't know people followed this like they do the spelling be. Anyways, all those guys are incel. The white guy could probably run jbw on one of his teammate's sister, but that's about it. Chad will live a better life while being a college dropout

JFL at the Brazilian guy. I'm not saying I could do better but I expected way more from a guy who thinks he can represent us internationally.

42​
21​
1​
41​
30​
0​

He did terrible on the third exam and he got 0 on the final one. wtf

JFL at the Brazilian guy. I'm not saying I could do better but I expected way more from a guy who thinks he can represent us internationally.

42​
21​
1​
41​
30​
0​

He did terrible on the third exam and he got 0 on the final one. wtf
Your reviewing your whole team’s scores, out of 6 Brazilians none got problem 6

Your reviewing your whole team’s scores, out of 6 Brazilians none got problem 6

I can't believe they beat Germany, Hong Kong and Norway lol. I've downloaded the exam. They did poorly in the questions that involve geometry. I can't blame them tbh. Brazilian schools barely teach that. Do you like math, too? have you competed in an olympiad before?

kek I didn't even win the top place in national.

And jfl the third from the right really looks like me with the round face, small frame, manletism, and high hairline. It's like looking in the mirror

poor ricecels you could just tell that they're all khhv's

I can't believe they beat Germany, Hong Kong and Norway lol. I've downloaded the exam. They did poorly in the questions that involve geometry. I can't blame them tbh. Brazilian schools barely teach that. Do you like math, too? have you competed in an olympiad before?

You like math? It is a good cope tbh.
Mathcel lol. I took the AMC12 but didn’t qualify for the AIME, nor did I when I took the AMC10 :feelsbadman:

I wasn't always a mathcel. I hated it for a long time before It grew on me.

a bunch of chinkcels with a whitecel thrown in

seems about right

I'm sure rosties would love to party with these strapping gentlemen with great personalities.

I didn't know people followed this like they do the spelling be. Anyways, all those guys are incel. The white guy could probably run jbw on one of his teammate's sister, but that's about it. Chad will live a better life while being a college dropout
Far left has Chang potential
No I’ve never reached nationals, man. But I enjoy math.

Intellectual master race, lookswise subhumans. Chad's grandchildren will be slaves to a race of ugly men :feelskek:

Yeah I like math and I’m good at conventional math that’s taught in school, but I’m nowhere near as good as some of these niggas. I’ve only participated in prelimary testing for the olympiads.

Realized I already replied to you :feelstrash: