Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Intoxicated woman at hospital wakes up from anesthesia, and says the truth about husband

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
A woman was undergoing surgery at a hospital, when the surgery operation was over, she woke up from anesthesia. Her husband was by her side, and the husband thought it would be funny to film her as she starts to say weird things while the anesthesia wore off. She then looked her husband straight in the eyes and said "I only married you because you were good looking" the husband says, "ok", he sounded irritated. This happened in real life the video was not fake. I will look for the link later on and post it here. Women are lying when they looks don't matter

Last edited:
A woman was undergoing surgery at a hospital, when the surgery operation was over, she woke up from anesthesia. Her husband was by her side, and the husband thought it would be funny to film her as she starts to say weird things while the anesthesia wore off. She then looked her husband straight in the eyes, "I only married you because you were good looking" the husband says, "ok", he sounded irritated. This happened in real life the video was not fake. I will look for the link later on and post it here
Post it now you russian scum!

A woman was undergoing surgery at a hospital, when the surgery operation was over, she woke up from anesthesia. Her husband was by her side, and the husband thought it would be funny to film her as she starts to say weird things while the anesthesia wore off. She then looked her husband straight in the eyes and said "I only married you because you were good looking" the husband says, "ok", he sounded irritated. This happened in real life the video was not fake. I will look for the link later on and post it here. Women are lying when they looks don't matter
The husband is shoulder rolling.

Link or what?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back