Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Introduction of baby loss certificates due to miscarriage in England. Do you think it will make roasties think twice before murdering their children?

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

Roast foids want to have the cake and eat it, too.

They want to have official documents about the babies they lost through miscarriage, so that they get attention, victimization and pity points. When it benefits women, the baby is an actual human being who deserves to be recognized.

But they also want to happily kill the babies if they feel like it and there's nothing fathers can do to stop them. When it slightly inconveniences them, the baby is just a lump of cells who deserves to be crushed and sucked out.

Fucking clown world :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

for fucks sake what a waste of national funds

for fucks sake what a waste of national funds
Can't say I'm an expert on UK national funds spending, but I feel like there are much worse way to spend money.

I think this good overall for our cause. It humanizes the babies and it does not benefit at all the pro baby murder side. You can't say you want this certificate to recognize your dead baby, then also kill another with abortion.

Abortion and contraceptives need to be banned. They only benefit women and Chads. They significantly increase women's already immense power.

the certificate is mostly used to brag to other foids as evidence that she slept with Chad

Women when they get pregnant by choice: I have to think about what i eat and drink and i deserve special treatment and presents because i am pregnant. I am so vulnerable, pls help dear betabuxx

Women they accidentally get pregnant: this thing in my body isnt even human and just a bunch of cells. Let me just drive to the next abortion clinic and let it get killed in a gruesome death

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back