Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Iran becoming faggot country, its official, over for iranians

"Men" are cucked and take part in this too.

i always wanted to be a cop to beat down leftist protestors

isn't this the same leader who was going to use chemical weapons on his own people?
I'm pretty sure this is just a prelude to a massive smackdown

I want to volunteer and beat up these whores with the Iranian police for Islam

Last remaining pussy paradise is going out like this, just sad man.

Last remaining pussy paradise is going out like this, just sad man.
Paradise? Iranian women are ugly tho with huge noses usually

Paradise? Iranian women are ugly tho with huge noses usually

I mean as in a place where sub 7 can still get a foid wife that is forced to stay loyal. There are ugs in every population.

I mean as in a place where sub 7 can still get a foid wife that is forced to stay loyal. There are ugs in every population.
Oh ok that's sad indeed

Soon Iranian foids will be running OnlyFans and demand Chads only

Oh ok that's sad indeed

Soon Iranian foids will be running OnlyFans and demand Chads only
The saddest part is the men helping thinking they can get short term pussy and literally pricing themselves and future generations out into inceldom. Very disappointed in Iranian men.

Even such a based country such as iran have fallen. It's sad times indeed.

The saddest part is the men helping thinking they can get short term pussy and literally pricing themselves and future generations out into inceldom. Very disappointed in Iranian men.
Iranian men are the biggest cucks, after seeing what the world has become they protect female rights

All dictatorships (like Russia, Belarus, Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, China) should collapse, it is time for all dictators to pay for their crimes.

All dictatorships (like Russia, Belarus, Iran, N. Korea, Cuba, China) should collapse, it is time for all dictators to pay for their crimes.
All of these dictatorships are giga cucked, no better than the west, "but muh Russia" JFL

All of these dictatorships are giga cucked, no better than the west, "but muh Russia" JFL
At least in the West we have the freedom of speech. Which poor people in those countries don't have.

Look at the comments. This is the thing normies want. They want us to suffer.

women with short hair only makes my penis happy:feelsohh:

Look at the comments. This is the thing normies want. They want us to suffer.
I saw the comments. What is wrong with them? They injured some idiot policemen who defend a criminal regime, not bad at all.

Last edited:
can't wait to see the government crack down on these whores and simps

Ok now do this in Israel...

Who gives a FUCK you stupid cuck, he was still there defending his country from degenerates and fought till the end as you can see his bloody tired body.
Fighting for democracy is degenerate? Those people aren't degenerate for not standing their regime.

What democracy lmao them fighting for this shit will turn their country into a complete degenerate shithole.

Islam shithole and degenerate shithole are the same and ruin society.
Better a "degenerate" society than brainwashed by religion.

Degenerate is also brainwashed you dumb fucking faggot lay off your soy I hate faggots like you.
What is degenerate there? To want more rights to women? To leave people choose their own sexual orientation?

There is no argument to have with you, you are just some degenerate retard faggot who already lost the argument not realizing a religion controlled country and degenerate is the same fucking shit.

Kill yourself
Define degeneracy. Asking for rights is degenerate?

You dont have any rights in your so called democracy country, you have no freedom you are a puppet. Where is your pussy you want so bad? Where is justice for incels? Why are the elites allowed to do the most criminal shit and be the biggest criminals but we arent? you braindead soy fag.

You have owners you will never have freedom.
It is still better in my country than there. You can express yourself freely not as there/Russia/Belarus where if you have a different opinion about something, you are arrested. The pussy I want so bad isn't. I am a too low quality of male to have that, I don't blame women for it.

Why is the freedom always about women and gays? like other people have it any better.

Women in themselves are powerless. It is deluded pussy desperate cucks that ruin everything. Useful simps destroying civilization as unknowing tools of world jewry

Well then you are a cuck, a kid who is born rich lets say his father buys him a lambo but with wrong color and the kid is angry and insults the father, would you say the father is fault? just like that women are spoiled on their hypergamy

Look at fat ugly landwhales wanting tall handsome men.
If I don't hate women, I am a cuck. How nice. Hate is such a toxic feeling.

The government will eventually have enough and go scorched earth.

Giga based islamists

At least in the West we have the freedom of speech. Which poor people in those countries don't have.
Hahahahahahahahhaha freedom of speech hahahahhaha hhahah get lost faggot

OF COURSE SHE'S A CUMSKIN PISS HAIRED BLONDE WHORE :feelshaha:

Some anglo bastard pushed this 100%

Women in themselves are powerless. It is deluded pussy desperate cucks that ruin everything. Useful simps destroying civilization as unknowing tools of world jewry
Women have power men have authority

There is no argument to have with you, you are just some degenerate retard faggot who already lost the argument not realizing a religion controlled country and degenerate is the same fucking shit.

Kill yourself
Religion prevents degeneracy

It's Iran's fault for letting it get this far. If you give foids and their simps an inch they will take a mile.

The Iranian army should have gunned them down in the street as soon as this kicked off and put it down quick.

Now the U.S and globohomo is capitalizing on it and it could lead to government collapse.