Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Iran has gone off the rails

The big Jew has made his way into Iran.

Its hard to believe that its Iran

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this? Who am I kidding I'm sure it's a 100 legit grass roots movement with no foreign astroturfing at all. Just like the arab spring:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Have any NGOs been operating in Iran lately? Just wondering. Also, did you know that Iran is one of two countries without a central bank? Thought that was a cool unrelated fact.

I wonder (((who))) could be behind this? Who am I kidding I'm sure it's a 100 legit grass roots movement with no foreign astroturfing at all. Just like the arab spring:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Jews @incelerated @Shahist Persian destroyed Iran
Have any NGOs been operating in Iran lately? Just wondering. Also, did you know that Iran is one of two countries without a central bank? Thought that was a cool unrelated fact.

What happened to the big balls, based, high testosterone, misogynist, Allahu Akbar screaming Arabs? Why are they becoming like cucked white people now? :feelsohgod:
They are not arabs. This shit wouldn't stick in half of arabia.

From Iran to Icuck

What happened to the big balls, based, high testosterone, misogynist, Allahu Akbar screaming Arabs? Why are they becoming like cucked white people now? :feelsohgod:
Iranians aren’t Arabs. I am not being pedantic and dumb there is a big cultural difference. Before the Islamic Revolution of 1979 Tehran, the capital of Iran, seemed very western; mini skirts were in fashion and a pro Western pro American King was in charge.

Then the Islamic Revolution happened and they enforced a semi-Democratic Shia Islamic Theocracy.

As Iran is one of the few nations in the Middle East now hostile to America (the other one being the also Shia controlled Syria), Iran has been in the sights of the CIA for a long time now.

Saudi Arabia is Arab, Sunni, way way more restrictive on women and authoritarian than Iran, but the CIA leaves them alone because Saudi Arabia is a U.S. ally that sells them oil.

They are not arabs. This shit wouldn't stick in half of arabia.
Iranians aren’t Arabs. I am not being pedantic and dumb there is a big cultural difference. Before the Islamic Revolution of 1979 Tehran, the capital of Iran, seemed very western; mini skirts were in fashion and a pro Western pro American King was in charge.

Then the Islamic Revolution happened and they enforced a semi-Democratic Shia Islamic Theocracy.

As Iran is one of the few nations in the Middle East now hostile to America (the other one being the also Shia controlled Syria), Iran has been in the sights of the CIA for a long time now.

Saudi Arabia is Arab, Sunni, way way more restrictive on women and authoritarian than Iran, but the CIA leaves them alone because Saudi Arabia is a U.S. ally that sells them oil.
You are right, they are cucked persians. The Arabs should just conquer them and sacrifice them to Allah.

LGBTQ parades coming to Iran, its over for Iran

I believe jewish people have something to do with this.

Any irancels that can confirm this

Also, did you know that Iran is one of two countries without a central bank? Thought that was a cool unrelated fact.

This is what it all comes down to. Before the 21st century, iraq, libya, Afghanistan also didn’t have central banks controlled by the (((rothschilds))), we all know what happened to those countries later on…..

In the modern day, Iran also doesn’t have a central bank controlled by the (((rothschilds))), and now all of a sudden they are facing the threat of a revolution, I wonder why that could be the case and who is behind it…..

lmao

I hope she gets beheaded and some nigger fucks her eye socket (in minecraft)

I think it's mostly k*rds, who are known for being leftists, who are rioting.

Although I'm sure many Persians are too, there's nothing out of globohomo's reach. Except Best Korea.

Sad to see the collapse of this great civilization.

FUCKING USA. I hate USA.

LGBTQ parades coming to Iran, its over for Iran
OH WELL, ISIS is going to profit off from it. Iraq is fucked without their pro-IRGC Shia militias in Northeastwrn Iraq.

when will they stone these whores to death?

Why does Iran look like sweden:shock:,if this degeneracy can thrive in a islamic society then it's brutally over for other emerging countries waiting to be owned by the jews.It feels like in 10 years there will be civil wars everywhere and there will be huge cultural reset and society as one will crumble into dust.

Also i hope Isis is watching this and does the right thing

World War 3 when?!?!

That’s not Iran. That’s somewhere outside. Any degenerate female who is crazy enough to walk outside topless in Iran would be sentenced to death. Which is very based of Iran, I might add.

That’s not Iran. That’s somewhere outside. Any degenerate female who is crazy enough to walk outside topless in Iran would be sentenced to death. Which is very based of Iran, I might add.
where in germany was this

This definitely isn’t in Iran. This looks like a European city, maybe the Netherlands.
yeah I'm trying to find out rn. either czechia, netherlands or austria

UPDATE: this happened in amsterdam, Netherlands. lol

This is cope, there are Counter-Protesters that the Vermin western media doesn't show, just like in Ukraine, there are genuine Pro-Russians there who see Kiev as the occupier. The point is that, Western Media is trying to portray a narrative (here with Iran, it is to make one believe that the vast majority of Iranians are 10 days away from toppling the government or something like that, when in reality, most of the Iranians I see protesting are "Liberal Iranians" from the Cities that are rich which a LOT of poor Iranians who are more religious HATE). More likely these dumbasses are going to run for Asylum to Europe/America soon.

EDIT: They are already in Europe :feelskek: THUS PROVING MY POINT.

Last edited:
She looks stoned

Also i hope Isis is watching this and does the right thing
pretty soon their government is going to do this:
Machine Gun GIF

based avi by the way
foids should be put in a human centipede :feelshaha:

BTW...

Iran isn't a train. It was never on the rails

Also, who is Syrian Girl? A foid larping as an anti-western activist? I
A pro-Assad Syrian foid who lives in Australia. She had been around for a while. She thinks 9/11 was an inside job done by Israel, she is pro-Hizbollah (Shia Muslim anti Israel militants), and she thinks ISIS was set up by the CIA.

A sort of mix of a left-wing tankie, an Alex Jones fan, a /Pol/ack in the body of an attention seeking Middle Eastern woman.

Time to put those T90s to good use.
(In minecraft.)

globohomo/feminist agenda has penetrated Iran. The future is bleak a degenerate dystopian nightmare

Iran is like the number 1 enemy of isreal right now so it doesnt suprise me