Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iran is about to launch a full direct assault on Israel slaughtering countless Zionist kike occupiers

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
... on opposite day. In reality Iran won't do SHIT.

I wish, but I'm afraid the poster above me is right.

Based if true

Stuff that will never happen part 3465917

Cope, I'm eyeranian and let me tell you, these niggas won't do SHIT, we all know it here yet you western wiggers believe this BS jfl, they're all bark no bite and can only torture their own people, they'd eat Israel's ass if it meant they could stay in power for another day, they might do a show-off fake attack arranged by USA and Israel themselves just so the sandnigger lords can say they've done something and get over it, this site needs to stop coping with muh le based lran, muh based ziggers, etc, there is no power in this world that is not Jewish
@incelerated

Iran is a pussy in reality israel can do whatever it pleases nobody does anything
Remember in january where iran sent missiles to pakistan then pakistan did the same
Iran knows israel is not like syria where all they have left is some shitty rebels

Fuck iran. Dirty backwards childraping goatfuckers. The only thing you're gonna do is run. It's in the name

Cope, I'm eyeranian and let me tell you, these niggas won't do SHIT, we all know it here yet you western wiggers believe this BS jfl, they're all bark no bite and can only torture their own people, they'd eat Israel's ass if it meant they could stay in power for another day, they might do a show-off fake attack arranged by USA and Israel themselves just so the sandnigger lords can say they've done something and get over it, this site needs to stop coping with muh le based lran, muh based ziggers, etc, there is no power in this world that is not Jewish
@incelerated
What happened to ancient Persia? These niggas fought with Roman empire and modern Iran couldn't even defeat Israel.

Shows that Islam is a cancer and weakens nations.

What is your religion of choice?
Buddhism and non-kiked Christianity (Gnosticism)

Catholic church is a satanic Babylonian-Egyptian cult, Islam was invented by Saudi Jews to control middle east, I personally believe Jesus himself was divine, not the Bible tho, Bible was written by Paul (probably a kike), all 3 Abrahamic religions are Jewish Saturn worshippers

What happened to ancient Persia?
It gradually went extinct after the Islamic invasion 1400 years ago
Shows that Islam is a cancer and weakens nations.
Yes, even Iraq, Syria, Turkey, Afghanistan and countries around Caspian sea were great high iq powerful nations before being retard-ified and sandnigger-ified by Islamic doctrine, middle east was the start of civilization and great before Islam, on the other hand the gulf and Saudi Arabia were retarded illiterate savage sandniggers, kikes saw them as an easy target and an opportunity to conquer middle east so they invented Islam to unite the sand monkeys and create the Islamic army
i was reading that before islam, the middle east had irrigation systems and canals built by Romans, Persians, Coptics of Egypt. It was the cradle of civilisation because it had good agriculture from brilliant infrastructure.

Then sandniggers invaded. The infrastructure like in South Africa and USA slowly slowly started crumbling .

Iran is all talks and no shit, Pakistan has more balls and capabilities than Iran any day

Buddhism and non-kiked Christianity (Gnosticism)

Catholic church is a satanic Babylonian-Egyptian cult, Islam was invented by Saudi Jews to control middle east, I personally believe Jesus himself was divine, not the Bible tho, Bible was written by Paul (probably a kike), all 3 Abrahamic religions are Jewish Saturn worshippers
Interesting. Also I guess everyone likes Jesus lol (me too).

thats was 12 hours ago when does it start