Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Iran Protests

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
Thoughts on the Protests in Iran?

They make me really mad. Foids wanna show off their tits and ass to the world and be degenerate whores. I hope the Islamic Republic of Iran destroys them.

I hope it doesn't destabilize the region tbh.

very shit
very shit

Thoughts on the Protests in Iran?

They make me really mad. Foids wanna show off their tits and ass to the world and be degenerate whores. I hope the Islamic Republic of Iran destroys them.
average fefails, all whores

FOIDS ARE ALL JEWISH THOTS AND NOT GONNA BE SURPRISED IF ISRAEL IS BEHIND THIS AS IRAN IS ISRAEL'S LAST GREATEST THREAT

It’s a matter of life and death for Iran. If western degeneracy prevail Iran will just become another globohomo NCP sector.

Sending "refugees" into Europe and destabilizing things here.
Ideally we would have the first wave of foid-refugees.

As an lranian, I prefer my country to be free and in contact with other countries, because I've suffered from Islam and poverty more than inceldom

Also, foids are already chad only and I get no pussy anyways so at least I want my life to be a bit easier so I can cope better

The government does not force foids to fuck anyone, they're just exploiting subhumans like me, foids literally gotta do 1 thing and whine about it, This is the said "hijab" in Iran, just don't wear skimpy clothes in public but they can't even do that:

View attachment 658182

BUT, I'm going to let foids whore as much as they want if it means I would live an easier life, because I've brutally suffered from the regime, you niggas don't get it, inceldom is only significant when other aspects of your life are ok, not when your day to day life is hell, the men who protest don't really care about foids, they just wanna fight the government, we're frustrated
Even this lowtier Becky won't date us. JFL at this clown world

As an lranian, I prefer my country to be free and in contact with other countries, because I've suffered from Islam and poverty more than inceldom

Also, foids are already chad only and I get no pussy anyways so at least I want my life to be a bit easier so I can cope better

The government does not force foids to fuck anyone, they're just exploiting subhumans like me, foids literally gotta do 1 thing and whine about it, This is the said "hijab" in Iran, just don't wear skimpy clothes in public but they can't even do that:

View attachment 658182

BUT, I'm going to let foids whore as much as they want if it means I would live an easier life, because I've brutally suffered from the regime, you niggas don't get it, inceldom is only significant when other aspects of your life are ok, not when your day to day life is hell, the men who protest don't really care about foids, they just wanna fight the government, we're frustrated
You should send the link to the government so they search for her and arrest her for being a whore for free

Except that all these stuck up bitches think they're exotic Stacies
this. I fucking hate how every becky in a shithole thinks she is a stacy because she's a quirky e-whore who writes English like sheboons and zoomers. they're chad only material (or so they think).

this. I fucking hate how every becky in a shithole thinks she is a stacy because she's a quirky e-whore who writes English like sheboons and zoomers. they're chad only material (or so they think).
:feelskek:

Imagine being this cucked , so your gonna sit in your basement playing games and drinking, while she whores out and fucks all night?

You gonna waste your youth while she’s gonna live it out

I think most likely nothing will happen, or they will make some small concessions.
I hope the situation doesn't spiral outta control and raise fuel prices and futhur increase inflasion. Shit is so expensive these days.

Hijabs should be mandate