Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Iranian Foreign Minister: "The possibility of preventive action by the axis of resistance is expected in the coming hours." | WW3 IS HERE BOYOS!

:feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Iran and friends have to strike now, while Gazans are starting to starve and go without water and probably electricity. There is no point waiting for some cucked reason.

If I was the Iranian leader I would give the Israelis 12 hours to turn back on the utilities or I commence operations.

Shit sure seems to be hitting the fan harder and harder lately:worryfeels::worryfeels::feelsPop::feelsPop::feelstrash::feelstrash:.

They're bluffing, they did jack shit when their general was killed by America.

They're bluffing, they did jack shit when their general was killed by America.

That was sad cuckery.. I think Iran might feel more emboldened now with the Syrian war over and with the big time war going on with Russia. Plus the Chinese might have helped Iran get some more manufacturing and technology. Also with them joining Brics and Brics getting a lot more global support.

Did it happen

I'm excited to see if this at the end will be all bark no bite or if there will be an actual bloody war

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back