Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Iranian whores confession #3

Persianyoungcel

Persianyoungcel

Sassanidmaxxing
★★★★
Screenshot 20220610 235305 Telegram
I was alone at home i went into refrigretor and saw a big cucumber.
I told myself lets put it inside myself to see hoe it feels like i pushed it deep and i broke my hymen now idk what to do.
Now i masturbate with cucumber every week.

OP comment: From the way she typed it looks like she is under 20:fuk:

@Iranianoldcel @incelerated @mentalcel1

Mogged by cucumber

Wow Iranian toilets are even MORE slutty than the toilets in the west :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to find that cunt foid slut and rape her with that cucumber of hers WHORE JUST ASKING FOR IT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wish she will get beheaded and raped by an ISIS member (all in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
:feelskek:

Wow Iranian toilets are even MORE slutty than the toilets in the west :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I want to find that cunt foid slut and rape her with that cucumber of hers WHORE JUST ASKING FOR IT:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I wish she will get beheaded and raped by an ISIS member (all in a video game):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Iranian whores are good fuck dolls :ahegao:

Toilets are toilets all over the world. I'm sure if you break into a toilet discord you'll find this cucumber worship and Chad worship 24/7. Toilets are just copy-pastes of each other globally.

That's how you get an infection.

Let's hope her future betabuxx is able to tolerate the fishy stench of her infected pussy.

Rape that fucking meathole and beat it over and over with the cucumber she is fucking asking for it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Rape that fucking meathole and beat it over and over with the cucumber she is fucking asking for it :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Not from an incel like us

Not from an incel like us
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Fucking piece of shit worthless whore
Giving her virginity to a fucking cucumber instead of letting an Incel experience the dream of taking a young foids virginity :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You guys need to bring back the glorious Sassanian empire and put the whores back in their place.

Didn’t read lol, tooo long Afghan woman should and must be worshiped