Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

irl are you a pushover or do you stand up for yourself?

title

• I'm a pushover

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • I have no problem standing up for myself when its needed

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • I'm a mixture of the two

Votes: 11 55.0%

• Total voters
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
be honest. no judgement. for a long time Ive been a docile pushover because I was afraid of the consequences by normies but now Im gradually learning to stand up for myself without starting fights or sounding like a douche. its a social skill everyone needs to have

Depends on whether or not I can stand up for myself, lol. If the other person clearly looks like they could knock me tf out, or if it’s a foid with an army of simps who’d descend upon me like locusts, I’ll do the smart thing and avoid conflict

I get cucked non-stop

Depends on whether or not I can stand up for myself, lol. If the other person clearly looks like they could knock me tf out, or if it’s a foid with an army of simps who’d descend upon me like locusts, I’ll do the smart thing and avoid conflict
anyone that would beat you up over a verbal conflict is mentally ill and I wouldnt count them

Im not a pushover because if i act like prey i can get killed

anyone that would beat you up over a verbal conflict is mentally ill and I wouldnt count on them in a real conflict
Corrected

For example it could be a friend that beats you up over a verbal conflict or a family member, Cant count on them.

If you have autism, sometimes it's hard to even recognize bullying or disrespect.

Ive done pushes on crack pipes

I only stand up for myself if I know I am able to win the fight that could possibly happen.

anyone that would beat you up over a verbal conflict is mentally ill and I wouldnt count them
I don't know mang, normies can be pretty retarded at times. Not so long ago one asked me a question and I had problems saying out my words, he thought I'm making fun of him and wanted to beat me up :feelskek:

I don't know mang, normies can be pretty retarded at times. Not so long ago one asked me a question and I had problems saying out my words, he thought I'm making fun of him and wanted to beat me up :feelskek:
normies are so fragile. always arm yourself with a gun because youre bound to encounter one of them

Nobody would be intimidated by me. I have to be a pushover

How people don't stand up for themselves is alien to me. I understand if you're a weakling, but if you're more than capable, WTF are you doing?

I'm a 5'4 framelet so I avoid conflict whenever I can

i always imagine how i would do this and that and talk back and act real tough, but nobody ever pisses me off bad enough. In my childhood i was kind of a doormat and bullied lightly, so i want to make up for it but the opportunity just never presents itself.

I've done lots of shit in public, not enough to give me legal trouble, but I have got into altercations with normfags, shoulder barged foids etc.

Nobody would be intimidated by me. I have to be a pushover
That’s retarded and cucked
How people don't stand up for themselves is alien to me. I understand if you're a weakling, but if you're more than capable, WTF are you doing?
It’s called being a non NT pussy. Plus since ur older you may see it as like physical bullying this doesn’t happen anymore and very few let someone physically disrespect them if that was the case.

Verbal disrespect is very common against non NTs & spergs which is something that high inhib spergs. It’s easy to claim you won’t allow it online compared to irl when u have standard nerdy pheno (glasses, skinny, non NT) but it is legit immoral to be a pushover
i always imagine how i would do this and that and talk back and act real tough, but nobody ever pisses me off bad enough. In my childhood i was kind of a doormat and bullied lightly, so i want to make up for it but the opportunity just never presents itself.
yea that’s a giga issue. Nobody will get physically disrespectful to a point where u have to fight unless u go to a shithole school or live around an inner city shithole area.

It’s called being a non NT pussy. Plus since ur older you may see it as like physical bullying this doesn’t happen anymore and very few let someone physically disrespect them if that was the case.

Verbal disrespect is very common against non NTs & spergs which is something that high inhib spergs. It’s easy to claim you won’t allow it online compared to irl when u have standard nerdy pheno (glasses, skinny, non NT) but it is legit immoral to be a pushover
Lifting weights and looking like a real threat solves 95% of this bullshit, I swear.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back