Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill IRL Oblivion NPC Dialogue [Brutal]

Tyrny

Tyrny

Day by day kickin' all the way, I'm not caving in
★★★★★

Even if he wasn't autistic, she would have responded the same.
Is it over for autistcels?

Yes, he wouldve have got the same response if he was NT.

he'd still get rejected but he wouldn't be such a laughing stock

JFL I've seen this but without the Oblivion NPC edits. That was too brutal. This really is an unfair world

damn that was hard to watch

Proof god doesn’t exist. Why would he allow this?

Yes, he wouldve have got the same response if he was NT.
Exactly. I think autism is often cope for causing inceldom unless the autist In question is a 6-7 psl 8psl and above Autists don’t exist and if they did it wouldn’t matter.

Exactly. I think autism is often cope for causing inceldom unless the autist In question is a 6-7 psl 8psl and above Autists don’t exist and if they did it wouldn’t matter.
I mean he probably would have, but can you honestly watch that video and say it has zero effect? She was completely repulsed by his behavior.

Last edited:
Fuark this dude reminds me of myself a bit, only i don't know what to say at all and stutter sometimes :feelscry:

I mean he probably would have, but can you honestly watch that video and say it has zero effect? She was completely repulsed by his behavior.
I don’t need to watch cause I clearly see that this dude is way way way too ugly for a male in 2020 years prob even 2010 TBH. He’d have to go back to the 80’s or before.

"Plenty of more fish in the sea for me" :lul: :lul: :lul:

I don’t need to watch cause I clearly see that this dude is way way way too ugly for a male in 2020 years prob even 2010 TBH. He’d have to go back to the 80’s or before.
Well you should watch the video because it becomes blatantly obvious that his behavior is causing disgust in her.

Last edited:
"Plenty of more fish in the sea for me" :lul: :lul: :lul:
A little bit of PUA on that suave man's behalf, a small break of repore and she won't be able to restrain herself from calling for a follow up date.
"Be the prize!"
JFL

Attachments

• 5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png
    5845ca511046ab543d25238a.png
    63.2 KB · Views: 1
even though the foid had "autism" she still felt uncomfortable lul chad only

She is above his looksmatch. Contemporary English commoners appear to often look subhuman.
He tried while she did not even have to; he also got a hug out of her which she probably just conceded to get rid of him faster.
I would not have gone for her but rather just speak to her a bit and leave. I'm arguably broken down mentally but I don't have autism.

Brutal norwood

I dont understand sub 4 men who go on TV. they go there to get bullied and mocked

I dont understand sub 4 men who go on TV. they go there to get bullied and mocked
He’s autistic, although I completely agree

She didn't even want to hug him back. Wow, his subhumanity looks and C-3P0 voice gave her vaginal dehumidification and guilt/shame for being seen on public with him. The foid was more worried about what other people around her is thinking.

Thats pretty damn brutal

IT won't touch this

Just savestatemax, save before you approach a foid and retry until you get her number

even though the foid had "autism" she still felt uncomfortable lul chad only
its the same with female and male depression. his autism was clearly worse than hers since she actually felt repulsed and embarrassed

It’s not his autism holding him back it’s his physical attraction which he lacks.