Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anti-semitic literature freely available in bookshops in the West?

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I used to buy anti-Semitic and holocaust denial literature in the Russian language bookshops.
Is this possible in the West?

Barnes and Nobles? Nope.
Modern book shops? Nope.
Smaller obscure bookshops that have everything? Maybe, but hard chance.

Amazon is a mixed bag - if it's a notorious figure you won't have luck, but you can find more obscure authors and obscure works. I bought Hitler's Table Talks from Amazon.

Amazon is a mixed bag - if it's a notorious figure you won't have luck, but you can find more obscure authors and obscure works. I bought Hitler's Table Talks from Amazon.
I meant physical bookshops.

IMG 4560

No, everything in america is highly regulated propaganda

@DarkStarDown

I used to buy anti-Semitic and holocaust denial literature in the Russian language bookshops.
Is this possible in the West?
In India both hardcore Nazi Fascist literature and Communist literature are available

maybe on ebay or amazon

Nope

But you can bet that far left literature is everywhere

LOL BASED RUSSIA

barnes and nobles gargles WOKE balls

so no

I haven't been inside a public library in ages

No. Unless you get it online.

You can find anarchist stuff in mainstream bookstores. The thing is the stuff that we like hurts corporate profits, so we have to find it on the internet.

Yeah. I legit have a copy of Mein Kampf:D
Indian business leaders often suggest the book to young entrepreuners

There is an official communist party in India so why would Communist literature be banned ? That said no one in India cares about Fascism/communism or other political ideology. Religion, Ethnolinguistic identity and caste are way bigger factors in Indian politics than ideology.

There is a professor of electrical engineering at a top-20 university in the US that wrote a book explaining why the Holocaust is vastly overstated (the same way that Jews keep harping about Oct 7 while killing 30x as many Palestinian civilians since)

It was published, but amazon stopped selling it. You can read the pdf for free:

His evidence is very compelling. But there's so much zionist pressure that we can't even discuss it openly.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back