Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is any community of "lonely men" going to have some propensity towards discussing/committing violent acts?

Is any community of "lonely men" going to have some propensity towards discussing/committing violent

• Yes

Votes: 8 80.0%
  • Yes, but inceldom is unusually inclined towards this

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • No, inceldom is uniquely inclined towards it

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
Hoppipolla

Hoppipolla

hop on jj2
★★★★★
Or is it just "inceldom" in particular?

The media makes out that incel forums/groups are uniquely bad but I mean... are they really? It's not like the forum actively encourages violence, and I'm sure that posts that are illegal are deleted.

Just wondered what you guys thought :)

people only focus on violent incels because they know that they have no defense or argument to oppose the fact that females value genetics/looks in dating. for some reason unattractive males who are self aware are the equivalent to actual terrorists

I do think that this culture is encouraging an environment that makes it very hard on men to be successful, in dating and in other aspects of life too.

I also think that any men who feel frustrated are more likely to "lash out".

So... what I'm saying is I think those in control could fix this situation very quickly if they really wanted to.

(I left this kind of thing out of my first post because I didn't want to bias it too much!)

not seeing a difference between "lonely men" and incels. and yes they will always be predisposed towards being violent as there's really nothing else to do and nothing to fear losing. my favorite shabbos goy juden peterstein said that societies that practice polygamy are more likely to invade neighboring lands

Dispossessed in any dimension tend towards violence, I think.

It also just-so-happens that incels are the only species of dispossessed that society doesn't even pretend to care about.

Cucked world. :fuk:

men have more T, our lives are disposable, less to lose, so yeah.

holes face no difficulties in life

:blackpill:Most incels aren't violent, only hated:blackpill:
This.

I didn't answer the poll because it didn't include an option that "Incels are less violent than sexhavers in the first place", or even a tacit recognition of that fact.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back