Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR is anybody else a night owl or nocturnal?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40767
  • Start date
Deleted member 40767

Deleted member 40767

League of legends maxxing
-
I just tend to stay up all night and as soon as the sun rises at around 7:30 AM I go to sleep and I wake up at 4 or 5 PM and thats the time the sun sets where I am. Because I dont have a job and I dont have any things to do but LDAR my sleep schedule is fucked up

I used to be, but when I have job (like now), I cannot stay up all night.

I just tend to stay up all night and as soon as the sun rises at around 7:30 AM I go to sleep and I wake up at 4 or 5 PM and thats the time the sun sets where I am. Because I dont have a job and I dont have any things to do but LDAR my sleep schedule is fucked up
Same,nocturnal night owl people like us are very based kings ,fuck the sheep who wake up at 6 every morning

I have many inspirations and ideas at night, sometimes I don't sleep to 3-4 AM when I have to wake up on 6-7 AM and I'm trying to develop (cope) myself like writing a book

Yeah. But it depends of the shift of my job.

Night owl as well

i feel more depressive than i usually do if im on a normal sleep schedule (wagie type) and much better when i sleep during day n awake at night

I'm nocturnal. But I feel like I genuinely feel way more down, and depressed at daytime and am always tired. At night, I'm the exact opposite, what you would expect from most to be at daytime.

Yes I am. I just love the night more than the day. I'm more awake at night than at daytime.

if i didn't have to work i would do this