Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone amazed at how zoomers were quickly indoctrinated?

Billowel

Billowel

Ed junior
-
Even just 6 years ago saying the n word or faggot or some type of slur was just edgy humour and considered kind of funny.Heck,for who knows how long comedians have used shock humour to cause a stir using way worse shit and no one cared.

I kind of expected for some zoomers to rebel,but i can't even think of one single zoomer or mid 20s person who doesn't shudder at the idea of using the n word or saying faggot.is this just because not even corporations are allowing that kind of stuff(like youtube for example) to prosper or are zoomers that retarded? The more i see zoomers,the more of a joke they seem to be.

Social media conditioning

Even just 6 years ago saying the n word or faggot or some type of slur was just edgy humour and considered kind of funny.Heck,for who knows how long comedians have used shock humour to cause a stir using way worse shit and no one cared.

I kind of expected for some zoomers to rebel,but i can't even think of one single zoomer or mid 20s person who doesn't shudder at the idea of using the n word or saying faggot.is this just because not even corporations are allowing that kind of stuff(like youtube for example) to prosper or are zoomers that retarded? The more i see zoomers,the more of a joke they seem to be.
Zoomercels here
Indoctrination has no power here

Not really, the social justice warrior proliferation in education and the media has been in the works for decades now, some even with explicit intention of controlling the psychological development of the youth.

But yeah seeing it in action hits different

Nah zoomers still say slurs as jokes
just in private

Zoomercels here
Indoctrination has no power here
I'm also a zoomercel.

I'm not gonna get triggered if someone says nigger or faggot. Hell, spic and mulatto doesn't offend me being that I am a mixed-race Dominican.

I thought zoomers weren't into this PC shit as millennials.

you are in indonesian,so it's quite different i imagine.still in the west and in it's media it's extremely palpable.
:shhh:
Dont let the feds know my location jfl :feelskek:

Nah zoomers still say slurs as jokes
just in private
Half true. I noticed that Zoomerguys say fag and nigga all the time when it's only between men (Classic case of locker room talk). It's when the foids come in that they start to watch what they're saying (even in private) because women are naturally more sensitive to that kind of stuff.

More like 12 years ago. Before 2010 fag was a popular slur (also calling things "gay" or getting "raped" in video games). It was millennials who censored this shit, not zoomers.

More like 12 years ago. Before 2010 fag was a popular slur (also calling things "gay" or getting "raped" in video games). It was millennials who censored this shit, not zoomers.
neh man.it was a bit more common,but it was still a thing after 2010.obviously they were all memeing and none of them were advocating to kill faggots and black people,but it riled people up and they weren't scared.nowadays everyone is scared as shit of getting canceled.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6db6NhrSh1Y

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qP78Bu__npY

Happened so fast bro one day I was in middle school , everybody was trying to be a hard ass and now everybody’s insensitive prick.

I have no problem criticizing Niggers...nothing that should be discouraged.

Also: