Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anyone here pure? ;)

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Never drank alcohol. Never smokes. Never does drugs. Never had sex or committed adultery.

That feel we're even more pure than religious girls. We're untainted and have not yet been defiled ;). I think we're our ways to becoming nuns or priests.

i secretly prays once a week or biweekly (if i'm feeling lazy). Fun fact: 60% of atheists pray at least once a week.

sister-lily-92581.jpg

Lets keep being pure and doing gods work. Also lets do our best to keep degeneracy at bay ;).

God bless <3.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Never drank alcohol. Never smokes. Never does drugs. Never had sex or committed adultery.

That feel we're even more pure than religious girls. We're untainted and have not yet been defiled ;). I think we're our ways to becoming nuns or priests.

i secretly prays once a week or biweekly (if i'm feeling lazy). Fun fact: 60% of atheists pray at least once a week.

sister-lily-92581.jpg

Lets keep being pure and doing gods work. Also lets do our best to keep degeneracy at bay ;).

God bless <3.

I'm a square

By your standards I am pure 100%

idkwattodowithlife said:

God bless <3.

God bless brother

I drank at highschool Grad where a friend (who i haven't seen in 10 years) invited me, first time drinking, never really drank since, its expensive and never really got into the taste.

Never done drugs other than over the counter which i've heard some of them can be just as bad though

Never had sex, have had thoughts of married wives though.

Buddhism and Christianity make purity the goal but i think purity of thought along with actions and my mind still has lots of belittling others actions and hatred.

i am shit fucking face right now. i hope your high horse carries you proudly because my old nag is fucking me in the ass and making me pay for dinner right this moment.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AH3aNCIGjZY[/video]

>60% of atheists pray at least once a day
smells-like-bullshit.jpg

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XirpA22qsxo[/video]

GIVE IN TO TEMPTATION. GIVE IN TO SIN.

I had to quit drinking for health reasons, and I started smoking weed way too early, so I quit (kinda) in my twenties.

Ciggs give me a reason to wake up, however.

A Good Friend said:
I had to quit drinking for health reasons, and I started smoking weed way too early, so I quit (kinda) in my twenties.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQXEoGoiQfs[/video]

THE CASTLE. SLEEP.

Sin destroys oneself. I have experienced it firsthand, believe me.

Remember, "Satan masquerades as an angel of light" -The Apostle Paul

ItheIthe said:
Are you happy with your life?

fuck no. it's obvious you aren't either you're just coping hardcore

ItheIthe said:

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PTDu4KTV8f4[/video]

I LOVE HIM.

Indari said:
fuck no. it's obvious you aren't either you're just coping hardcore

Praying and putting trust in God is literally meditative and redemptive. It is great for spiritual and emotional health. Why continue to wallow in misery?

I'm not coping at all, I could easily be at a party right now if I wanted to be.

ItheIthe said:
Praying and putting trust in God is literally meditative and redemptive. It is great for spiritual and emotional health. Why continue to wallow in misery?

I'm not coping at all, I could easily be at a party right now if I wanted to be.

I PUT MY TRUST IN SATAN, NO ONE ELSE IS GRANTED MY TRUST.

Yeah i guess im pure. My face look's like it's been defiled by a frying pan though.

A bunch of arbitrary standards so that you can feel better about yourself. Theres nothing wrong with alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex ect... This life is meaningless, were are a bunch of space monkeys floating on a speck of a rock that revolves around the smallest star in our galaxy among billions of other galaxies in an infinite universe. Degeneracy like a lot of things is just term made up by our dumb ape species because we think the universe revolves around us and we know what is really important.

I'm selling my virginity. Anyone interested?

Yes, by your definition, i'm pure but the chance i get, i will binge on alcohol or sex but the latter is highly improbable if impossible.

A Good Friend said:
takbir

idkwattodowithlife said:
Never drank alcohol. Never smokes. Never does drugs.
I do all of this

Robinxyz said:
I'm a square
I'm a rectangle :D.

microDongCityUSA said:
God bless brother
I drank at highschool Grad where a friend (who i haven't seen in 10 years) invited me, first time drinking, never really drank since, its expensive and never really got into the taste.
Never done drugs other than over the counter which i've heard some of them can be just as bad though
Never had sex, have had thoughts of married wives though.
Buddhism and Christianity make purity the goal but i think purity of thought along with actions and my mind still has lots of belittling others actions and hatred.
Still more purer than the degenerate scums that lurks among our societies.
fa8.jpg

Indari said:
>60% of atheists pray at least once a day
smells-like-bullshit.jpg

Once a week* It's not bullshit ;), when you have faith <3.

SlimeCover said:
By your standards I am pure 100%
Yes and lets continue being on a righteous path <3.
22637059_102390537193672_692896847546548224_n.jpg

A Good Friend said:
Yes, stop drinking, you don't need it. Luckily the bible, quran, torah, or juba jubas book of wisdom find in the caves of Nigeria doesn't say anything about smoking ciggs being sinful. Keep doing your thing, brother, and always watch out for those underage fags coming out of the wood works looking to cuck you. Also please don't trust me ;).

bc2-1507645695923_1280w.png

ItheIthe said:
Right on, brother ItheIthe. Beautifully, well put ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

May Christ be with you <3.

Incelibate anarchist said:
Yeah i guess im pure. My face look's like it's been defiled by a frying pan though.
Your face can be saved by gods saving grace.
tumblr_oyuylnG2Ju1sg8uefo1_500.gif

shadowninya said:
A bunch of arbitrary standards so that you can feel better about yourself. Theres nothing wrong with alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex ect... This life is meaningless, were are a bunch of space monkeys floating on a speck of a rock that revolves around the smallest star in our galaxy among billions of other galaxies in an infinite universe. Degeneracy like a lot of things is just term made up by our dumb ape species because we think the universe revolves around us and we know what is really important.
hmph.

0195834ad5bbfcc7b4eec57a7cd040156c97e47f_hq.gif

nausea said:
I do all of this
I'm dissapointed in you.

@kointo stop posting satanist stuff. But gods will, you will perish for your sins, be careful there, buddy. Also its not too late to repent.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm dissapointed in you.
reminder you still aren't actively contributing to my animalthread

ItheIthe said:
Remember, "Satan masquerades as an angel of light"
takbir

fukmylyf said:
I'm selling my virginity. Anyone interested?
If you're a guy, maybe for a couple of cents.

If you're a girl, maybe for a couple of million dollars.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Yes, by your definition, i'm pure but the chance i get, i will binge on alcohol or sex but the latter is highly improbable if impossible.
Stay pure :).

sister-lily-92581.jpg

Just as pure as you. In other words ultra filthy.

idkwattodowithlife said:
I'm a rectangle :D.

Still more purer than the degenerate scums that lurks among our societies.
fa8.jpg

Once a week* It's not bullshit ;), when you have faith <3.

Yes and lets continue being on a righteous path <3.
22637059_102390537193672_692896847546548224_n.jpg

Yes, stop drinking, you don't need it. Luckily the bible, quran, torah, or juba jubas book of wisdom find in the caves of Nigeria doesn't say anything about smoking ciggs being sinful. Keep doing your thing, brother, and always watch out for those underage fags coming out of the wood works looking to cuck you. Also please don't trust me ;).

bc2-1507645695923_1280w.png

Right on, brother ItheIthe. Beautifully, well put ;)

maxresdefault.jpg

May Christ be with you <3.

Your face can be saved by gods saving grace.
tumblr_oyuylnG2Ju1sg8uefo1_500.gif

hmph.

0195834ad5bbfcc7b4eec57a7cd040156c97e47f_hq.gif

I'm dissapointed in you.

@kointo stop posting satanist stuff. But gods will, you will perish for your sins, be careful there, buddy. Also its not too late to repent.

BURN

shadowninya said:
A bunch of arbitrary standards so that you can feel better about yourself. Theres nothing wrong with alcohol, drugs, gambling, sex ect... This life is meaningless, were are a bunch of space monkeys floating on a speck of a rock that revolves around the smallest star in our galaxy among  billions of other galaxies in an infinite universe. Degeneracy like a lot of things is just term made up by our dumb ape species because we think the universe revolves around us and we know what is really important.

Wow. That's the truth. Its nice to find someone who thinks logically on here.

>Never drank alcohol. Never smokes. Never does drugs. Never had sex or committed adultery.

Never done any of this. But it's mainly because i didn't have any friends/can't afford them now

>Never drank alcohol. Never smokes. Never does drugs. Never had sex or committed adultery.

Never done any of this. But it's mainly because i didn't have any friends/can't afford them now

ItheIthe said:

Lol bro, it's clear this is your method of distracting yourself from your inner turmoils. Religion is just a tool that influenced you.

soulcell said:
Lol bro, it's clear this is your method of distracting yourself from your inner turmoils. Religion is just a tool that influenced you.

I've had powerful experiences which have shown to me God to be true.

ItheIthe said:
I've had powerful experiences which have shown to me God to be true.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q06MKpfW96c&t=7s[/video]

WHAT ABOUT SALVATION IN SATAN?

lol @42cel ban requested but you lurk here

nausea said:

Yeah wtf.

He should do a ban repeal if he changed his mind.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
Yeah wtf.
He should do a ban repeal if he changed his mind.
but why people ask for ban whwywhwywhwywhwy

nausea said:
but why people ask for ban whwywhwywhwywhwy

To stop themselves from posting.

nausea said:
is it no foolishness for you?

It's the only way to permanently stop yourself from posting.

nausea said:
it's not for they can always ask for unban

True, true. It's pretty much ineffective now because of the ban appeals forum.

Kointo said:
nausea said:
it's not for they can always ask for unban
True, true. It's pretty much ineffective now because of the ban appeals forum.
imho is plain compulsionism

nausea said:

I'm trying to reduce the amount of time I spend here by the ban, that doesn't mean I want to completely get away from this forum.

But apparently I'm not IP banned, LMAO.

I'm sorry I drank alcohol and smoked weed :(

But I am a sacred virgin :)

42cel_2.0 said:
nausea said:
I'm trying to reduce the amount of time I spend here by the ban, that doesn't mean I want to completely get away from this forum.
But apparently I'm not IP banned, LMAO.
you are my informatic teacher

nausea said:
you are my informatic teacher

I'll probably not last long until I request a ban appeal anyways. 2 days max. But I'm trying to resist the urge LOL.

idkwattodowithlife said:
If you're a guy, maybe for a couple of cents.

If you're a girl, maybe for a couple of million dollars.

Stay pure :).

sister-lily-92581.jpg
I don't want to stay pure, i feel weak, i feel vulnerable, i feel bad, i feel like a castrated dog with a tight leash on his neck, i will corrupt myself one day or another.

R8evgCY.gif

CALL HIM, TO BLACK FLAME. CALL HIM. CALL HIM.

@Kointo, did you watch the movie "rosemary's baby"? and "angel heart"?

nausea said:
@Kointo, did you watch the movie "rosemary's baby"? and "angel heart"?

Never, no.