Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is anything worse then being

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date
Deleted member 41516

Deleted member 41516

Banned
-
18, meth addict, dropout, bipolar autist?
If so what?

Yes there are more worse things, and I won’t explain cause anyone that has even a shred of imagination can come up with examples.
Cope you are saying that because nothing is and you know that

Being a glownigger cuckold faggot like yourself

Have you got hobbies to do or sports? If you don't have anything to do you're gonna fall back to addiction.
Been trying to go to gym and shit, but some days I break down, seeing happy normies with their girlfriends and other kids my age. I still try tho sometimes. Otherwise I just rot and drive around thinking about where it went so wrong

Been trying to go to gym and shit, but some days I break down, seeing happy normies with their girlfriends and other kids my age. I still try tho sometimes. Otherwise I just rot and drive around thinking about where it went so wrong
It sucks feeling left behind when it comes to relationships and education. Having an understanding supportive family is crucial in these times. Good copes are finding things you're really good at that makes you not think about your problems and overal make you a more confident person.

It sucks feeling left behind when it comes to relationships and education. Having an understanding supportive family is crucial in these times. Good copes are finding things you're really good at that makes you not think about your problems and overal make you a more confident person.
but also sometimes you gotta face reality otherwise you get too comfortable and end up doing nothing like me

Do you think there is even life after a meth addiction tho? I only used for 4 months but have been off for 6, yet I feel like my life is destroyed for sure

Do you think there is even life after a meth addiction tho? I only used for 4 months but have been off for 6, yet I feel like my life is destroyed for sure
What has meth done to your life that you think makes it unfixable?

I thought you were "well off"

What has meth done to your life that you think makes it unfixable?
Ruined my brain chemistry to the point of psychosis that layed a few months, fried my dopamine, always feel like I could relapse one day, it scares me

Ruined my brain chemistry to the point of psychosis that layed a few months, fried my dopamine, always feel like I could relapse one day, it scares me
Have you gone to rehab or are you familir with CBT since you have OCD?

Have you gone to rehab or are you familir with CBT since you have OCD?
Not gonna go to rehab and be a joke for normies, yeah I’m familiar with cbt, might look into it, I’m rotting hard now tho

a truecel poorcel living in 3rd world :fuk: