Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is attractiveness in the eye of the beholder

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
Many of you deny this whats the oposite of this saying?
I thought the saying"....in the eye of the beholder" means that an individual female prefers 6ft men or does the saying mean that someone else in the universe who has an eye that she holds finds you attractive because does it mean although people think your ugly someone in the universe thinks you beautiful. So what would be the opposite of this saying

If you're MTN/HTN+ yes imo. Anything below that is pure cope

So what would be the opposite of this saying
"Attractiveness is objective" or "Attractiveness is quantifiable"
Not quite as poetic as the original saying but it would be its opposite I suppose.

Yes too bad the beholder is linked to a brain imbued with the exact very same criteria in every humans since they're 24 hours old. These bastards are barely entered existence and already feel a visceral hatred towards your existence.

Screenshot 20230911 001729 kindlephoto 33016877

It means you have to meet a specific requirement then after that it becomes preference.

It means you have to meet a specific requirement then after that it becomes preference.

there is a baseline which must be met, otherwise you will be universally seen as ugly no matter what. I hate it when people say some cope shit like that. It's blatantly retarded and tries to dismiss the problem of being ugly.

Correct, until the baseline / threshold bare-bones looks requirement is met, you're not beautiful in anyone's eyes.