Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Is being an agecuck, synonomous with being a feminist?

• Thread starter Deleted member 40050
  • Start date

Does being an agecuck make you a feminist

• Total voters
Deleted member 40050

Deleted member 40050

Banned
-
I have seen previous threads about this, as it pertains to whiteknighting, but what about being a feminist? Is being an agecuck, being a feminist?

My thoughts are that it is. Think about it. you have a teenage girl who physically is reacy for sex, but you claim she mantallyy is not. but why? because her brain isn't muh developed? but it doesnt develop until 25. so at this point you wont be developed at either 13 or 18 or even 21

So, is agecuckery feminism?

define "agecuck"
a person who believe adolescents having sex with each other should go unpunished, but an adult using his superior intellect into manipulating a stupid teenage girl into sex should have hand cuffs put on him:feelsseriously:

and to cap it off, thinking adults shouldnt be fucking 4 year olds does not make you an agecuck

I’m fine with people attracted to teenage girls but once niggas start talking about like 8 year olds then things get a little sussy

I’m fine with people attracted to teenage girls but once niggas start talking about like 8 year olds then things get a little sussy
what about 11-12

answer that grey area

Agreed

That’s on an individual basis but 13+ is fair game. As the vast majority bleed at that point. But honestly nowadays with all the estrogen and plastics and whatnot in the food and air, they start earlier:dafuckfeels:
why would it be an individual basi? those 11-12 year old sluts have hit puberty

what about 11-12

answer that grey area
it's not a grey area, most women haven't started puberty, developed secondary sexual characteristics, or are able to bear children at that age so they are too young. I agree that attraction to fertile teenage females is normal so I'm far from a "age cuck" but attraction to girls that age is degenerate.

Oh. if you're talking about teens that are already fucking chads their own age, yeah. I agree

Alot of the people that use "agecuck" as an insult on this forum will do so after you tell them wanting to fuck preteens, 8,9,10,11 is weird.

:bigbrain:
11 has started puberty

im gonna be blunt here. women in early puberty. 11 year olds. who are fucking stupid when it comes to sex

@RREEEEEEEEE

for a stable relationship the foids "brain" is supposed to be underdeveloped
so pairbonding can form
getting her at 18 all her preferences have been preembedded by chadrone and (((the media)))
and she will only use you for resources

No, it also depends on what country you live in. In the United States the age of consent is 18, just south of the border in Mexico the age of consent is 15.

Virtue signalling is same everywhere

No, it also depends on what country you live in. In the United States the age of consent is 18, just south of the border in Mexico the age of consent is 15.
what does the age of consent in certain areas have to do with whether a person is an agecuck or not?

a person who believe adolescents having sex with each other should go unpunished, but an adult using his superior intellect into manipulating a stupid teenage girl into sex should have hand cuffs put on him:feelsseriously:

and to cap it off, thinking adults shouldnt be fucking 4 year olds does not make you an agecuck
If one party gets punished then both should be punished.

it’s actually 16 in most states, just in about like 15 states it’s 18:feelsjuice:

I do acknowledge that 12 year old girls are sluts, but I'm not attracted to girls under the age of 17.

No, Agecuckery and feminism have not much to do with eachother.

How low IQ do you have to be to still believe this despite the facts?

On top of that these same people would make posts cheering on the killing or rape of a girl seconds later, even when she's underage, just goes to show how morally consistent these faggots are.
Yes, you are correct. AOC laws are derived from feminism

But at the end of day, it doesn't matter, because the laws won't change in a very long time. Would a 7 year old consent to fucking a grown man anyways?

for a stable relationship the foids "brain" is supposed to be underdeveloped
so pairbonding can form
getting her at 18 all her preferences have been preembedded by chadrone and (((the media)))
and she will only use you for resources
redpill goal in a nutshell, makes sense if u ask me

Now you're just moving the goal posts, still just the fact that people used to marry young girls back in the day obviously answers your question, and on top of that relationships aren't solely about sex, it's also about building meaningful attachment which a young partner can develop better than if she were to become chad's toilet no.#1237
Come on now it was clear as day in my other post that I am not in favor of purely sexual realtionships and hookups but rather committed ones.
Foids only see men as practical assets, eventually she hit puberty and her hypergamous instincts will kick in. Meaningful relationships are just romanticized cope, in my opinion.

Yes, you are correct. AOC laws are derived from feminism

But at the end of day, it doesn't matter, because the laws won't change in a very long time. Would a 7 year old consent to fucking a grown man anyways?
i thought you said agecuckery has nothing to do with feminism

you seem to be backpedalling now

i thought you said agecuckery has nothing to do with feminism

you seem to be backpedalling now
Yeah, I was just calling a spade a spade, my bias reflected in my first post.

Yep, I just don't see how any it would matter in the end since the laws won't go away.
So then the question is. What if people here say "ugly incels should be fired from their jobs for approaching women in the workplace?"

So then the question is. What if people here say "ugly incels should be fired from their jobs for approaching women in the workplace?"
This is unironically what women want — they want the ugly low status men that they think are beneath them to know their place and not bother to even try. Beyond this they want said men to be the work horse of society and to simp on request (even if they haven’t thought about it explicitly in those terms). An attempted approach will result in rejection and then they think to themselves (if not spread to those around them) what a “creepy” experience it was. How it seems to me at least, maybe I’m wrong.

God creepy is such a stupid inarticulate word.

Somewhat related to the topic it’s fucking retarded how when an older man sleeps with a minor they’re tarred and feathered and go to prison but when an older women sleeps with a minor man people just don’t give a shit. Which way is it normans? If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s double standards — yet it’s true that when men do some things it’s just perceived worse.

Last edited:
Somewhat related to the topic it’s fucking retarded how when an older man sleeps with a minor they’re tarred and feathered and go to prison but when an older women sleeps with a minor man people just don’t give a shit. Which way is it normans? If there’s one thing I can’t stand it’s double standards — yet it’s true that when men do some things it’s just perceived worse.
True, that double standard is weird.

True, that double standard is weird.
The answer is obvious. A grown man who sleeps with a minor is seen as desperate, and doing it as a last resort. The grown woman is seen as just expressing herself. She doesn't go for the minor out of desperation, but because she is just horny.

That's how normies perceive it.

The answer is obvious. A grown man who sleeps with a minor is seen as desperate, and doing it as a last resort. The grown woman is seen as just expressing herself. She doesn't go for the minor out of desperation, but because she is just horny.

That's how normies perceive it.
Neither is good in my opinion.

There were no campaigns to raise the age of consent until feminism. It's blatantly a feminist things

Dont know about the feminism but as long girls is ready for sex and its consensual and youre not fucking your family its ok.

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

also take into account the average age of first period for foids in the west was 16 years old 100 years ago, now its 11 :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

yet AOC has been higher and higher ..........

16 yr old back then would be considered fully women back then as they'd on average gone through FIVE YEARS OF PERIODS.
11 is the new 16, many 11 year old girls suck dick and get fucked but normies will say whatever man fucks them is a disgusting sex beast because they can't leave their bluepilled fantasy world.

I have seen previous threads about this, as it pertains to whiteknighting, but what about being a feminist? Is being an agecuck, being a feminist?

My thoughts are that it is. Think about it. you have a teenage girl who physically is reacy for sex, but you claim she mantallyy is not. but why? because her brain isn't muh developed? but it doesnt develop until 25. so at this point you wont be developed at either 13 or 18 or even 21

So, is agecuckery feminism?
Your vote will be publicly visible:worryfeels:

Yes, they are self-righteous hypocrites.