Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Big bang theory the most hated normie show?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh I don't know how this shit was so popular for so many years, nowadays everyone seems to hate it for different reasons. Nerds, techies and similars hate it for making fun of their "culture" and making them look like socially retarded losers. Normies hate it for being an unfunny show with so many unnecessary laugh tracks. Foids hate because of le sexism of the main characters and how it's shown as something funny (top kek).

Tons of videos on YouTube on why it's a bad show.

Still not as bad as that garbage called Friends
Fun fact I've never watched Friends kek. I remember sitcoms like Big bang theory, two and half men, modern family or how I met your mother were on TV all the time but not Friends. Weird because even when sitcoms are over they keep showing older episodes.

I don't know how people these days can still watch sitcoms.

I can somewhat handle Seinfeld and Married With Children cause I grew up watching them. But today? How does a kid growing up today handle watching a show that has a laugh track and odd pauses between lines like it's some corny show from the 1950's. It would be so bizarre.

I don't know how people these days can still watch sitcoms.

I can somewhat handle Seinfeld and Married With Children cause I grew up watching them. But today? How does a kid growing up today handle watching a show that has a laugh track and odd pauses between lines like it's some corny show from the 1950's. It would be so bizarre.
Worst of all is that they add laugh tracks in moments that are not funny. Example:
-Sheldon: I will make myself some coffee (laugh track)
-Leonard: Sorry the coffee machine is broken (laugh track)
-Sheldon: This is just like Star Trek Voyager season 3 episode 12 (laugh track)

BBT was alright the first 3 seasons, then the foids entered the show and it went downhill fast because it went from a nerd show to normie show. Instead of jokes about WoW loot it was dating this, dating that.

I watched it all. I prefer Young Sheldon because his dad is funny. I don't like alot about the Big Bang Theory.

Seinfeld is the only tolerable sitcom as a zoomzoom.

Tbt ia responsible for the entering of the normies in nerd culture. Today the show is shunnes by this same public

BBT was just a product of its time, when society was becoming completely centralized and even 'outcast' subcultures were just nerdy normies with spectacles.

By now it doesn't really serve any purpose, so it's obvious that it was unfunny nerd BS anyway.

Still not as bad as that garbage called Friends
never saw friends but i hate it because every single normgroid kept talking about it