Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is canada really full of curries?

Good. I truly hope to God my currybros invade Canada and turn mayocels into a minority, if they haven’t already.

fuck the curries and fuck the mayo, let the nativecels re-populate their continent.

Good. I truly hope to God my currybros invade Canada and turn mayocels into a minority, if they haven’t already.
Fuck u curry nigher hope ur 1.5 bullion curries in india get nuked

Fuck u curry nigher hope ur 1.5 bullion curries in india get nuked
let the native-cels re-populate. down with mayo, down with chinkcels, down with currycels, down with africels

let the native-cels re-populate. down with mayo, down with chinkcels, down with currycels, down with africels
The nativecels were a couple million tops they didnt make canada and they dont have full claim over it

Go munch on curry
I’m not even a curry you western cuck. Go keep sucking the jewballs of the same countries that invented degeneracy, emasculated men, dehumanized your existence, and left you stranded and hopeless in the cow shit you’re stuck in.

I’m not even a curry you western cuck. Go keep sucking the jewballs of the same countries that invented degeneracy, emasculated men, dehumanized your existence, and left you stranded and hopeless in the cow shit you’re stuck in.
Anyone whos anti white can go munch on curry for all i care

I’m not anti-white. I just love to see it when the race you’ve made so socially acceptable to shit on begins occupying your nation.

did you guys steal everything from india? calculus, etc etc

It's past the breaking point in Canada. The country is permenantly fucked cause there ain't gonna be no way to get them all to leave.

Last edited:
I’m not anti-white. I just love to see it when the race you’ve made so socially acceptable to shit on begins occupying your nation.
Ur a faggot

If I had a time machine I would give native Americans guns and explosives