Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is Chad Social?

U

Ultra95

Greycel
The definition of an "Alpha Male" is a male that rises to the top of a social hierarchy (as in a social, cultural or economic leader). Alpha Male does not necessarily equal Chad, but generally speaking people assume Alpha Males have more sexual partners.

I've also heard stories of guys with massive slay counts, fucked like 100 bitches, and they pretty much didn't even have a social life or social circle. Online dating apps makes it easier to do this.

Is there such thing as a non social or introverted Chad? And if women like rebels, isn't being non-social in itself rebellious?

[UWSL]fucked like 100 bitches, and they pretty much didn't even have a social life or social circle.[/UWSL]
That would surprise me but I'm not sure

Idk man everything is possible,depending on what foid these chad target they have fuck guaranteed trough tinder

The definition of an "Alpha Male" is a male that rises to the top of a social hierarchy (as in a social, cultural or economic leader). Alpha Male does not necessarily equal Chad, but generally speaking people assume Alpha Males have more sexual partners.

I've also heard stories of guys with massive slay counts, fucked like 100 bitches, and they pretty much didn't even have a social life or social circle. Online dating apps makes it easier to do this.

Is there such thing as a non social or introverted Chad? And if women like rebels, isn't being non-social in itself rebellious?
i know of a very introverted Chad, who wed a mediocre looking asian chick, probably because she did all the work. And I also overheard Stacies that have a massive crush on him, that can't believe he shacked up with that noodle. Tbh having all the power in the relationship is probably better in the long run.

If you are Chad, offers will come to you no matter how introverted you are. But you still need some level of extroversion to capitalize on what's actually possible.

Chad gets the freedom of being what he wants to be while everyone else shuts up and takes their place.

Chad doesn’t have to be social to get a good life

Tbh having all the power in the relationship is probably better in the long run.

If you are Chad, offers will come to you no matter how introverted you are. But you still need some level of extroversion to capitalize on what's actually possible.
Best response

Chad gets the freedom of being what he wants to be while everyone else shuts up and takes their place.
I agree.

I don't even think a real Chad participates in the social hierarchy, because he's going to get laid regardless. A real Chad, an ultimate sex haver, I think, is a bit of an oddball and would probably be a psychopath so a bit of a social outsider.

Throw the whole rulebook out if you're a Chad.

And I can believe some guys have massive slaycounts. Money & Status maxxing works to an extent. Doubly so if you're a boomer/gen x-er giving advice about what worked for you 20 years ago prior to being divorced raped.

not necessarily.
but it's also true that good looking people recive a lot of social approval during their adolescence so the introverted/shy/avoidant chads will always be a minority and the halo effect will make them look "mysterious" regardless of their poor social skills.

"JUST BE SOCIAL BRO"

Meanwhile, anti-social, introverted Chad slays. It's a platitude like any other.

Looks > all else