Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Is confidence really a meme, or is there some nugget of truth to it? text convo with SEA whore I got sort of aggressive with. (NOT a brag thread)

UglyBaldingManlet

UglyBaldingManlet

Officer
Noodlewhore from the Phillippines that I have been chatting off and on with over the last 4 days. I finally got forward with her a few days ago, because she was sending me 1 word replies. I told her that I had other women I was chatting with, and that if she didn't like me or give me more to work with that I would just delete her number and wish her luck.

Last edited:
What happened?

Be cruel and dominant to girls and they'll like you more. This is fact.

once you gett something from them you start rejecting her and tell her like "shes not enough" for what youre looking for and they act this way

Putarusa

Confidence is a good trait for beta buck maxxers who will confidently take care of a foid. It doesn’t matter if you are a Chad or incel, as at those stages only the blackpill matters.