Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Is Country music gaining or losing popularity?

Is Country music gaining or losing popularity?

• Country music is gaining popularity.

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Country music is losing popularity.

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I just finished working around normies for eight hours - they love Country music. Even in Southern California, young people of all ethnicities are showing more interest in Country music. Artists such as: Eric Church, Jelly Roll, and Jason Aldean are all very big right now.

Is Country music gaining or losing popularity?

people need to listen to good country for a change.

I used to think its trash but lately I found myself liking a few country/folk songs about being an alcoholic

I used to think its trash but lately I found myself liking a few country/folk songs about being an alcoholic
Yes, my coworker said the same thing. I feel like Americans are tired of rap music.

Country music is so good

It’s trendy to like Country music now, it used to be rather taboo for young people to admit they liked Country music, because it was seen as stale and bland.

never knew anyone below 20 who regularly listens to country

Some of it is alright, not a big fan though

Country Music nowadays is Pop and Hip Hop sang by people with Southern accents. You could argue the most popular country songs were always pop, but they at least felt distinctive. Nowadays, country songs have trap beats layered in with typical pop music chords and the lyrics are vapid and degenerate, a far cry from the genre’s humble anti-materialistic beginnings.

The final nail in the coffin for country music has been Taylor Swift. She used to label herself a country star is now a certified pop star, and her music hasn’t really changed. Is there really any difference between “You Belong With Me” and “Blank Space”?