Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Is cucktears a parasyte or we have some kind of cucked symbiotic relationship with them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
Thinking about this shit recently, Parasitic organisms feed on living hosts for nutrients, Cucktears users feed on .is posts for upvotes, But in exchange they spread the blackpill by sharing reposts, So is this a parasitic or symbiotic thing? Idk but i consider them parasites, The other option sounds cucked. :smonk:

Symbiotic relationship; I enjoy seeing their bluepilled arguments because it reminds me of how dissociated I am from bluepilled "soyciety".

Cucked if you choose to engage with them. They’re in their bubble

Here you are talking about them. If their supposed dependence on us is so pathetic, don't stoop to their level.

Don't give reddit attention

Symbiotic relationship, posters here can't stop talking about them, they seem to love it

Symbiotic relationship, posters here can't stop talking about them, they seem to love it
MSTOW can't stop talking about women too, for example. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back