Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Is dating subhumans really better than dating whitu cocku?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/AsianDatingStruggles/comments/1ctumwh/is_dating_your_people_really_any_betterdifferent/

The majority of asian women that I know have settled with white guys. I've never dated an asian guy myself but wondered are they the worst kind to date? I've seen some pretty good-looking asian guys, and wondered why the majority of asian women don't want to settle with an asian guy even if they are decent-looking/educated and have a career.

Yes they have bad pERsonalities :feelsclown:

I've NEVER DATED an asian guy myself
wondered why the majority of asian women don't want to SETTLE with an asian guy even if they are decent-looking/educated and have a career.

Why she pretends not knowing the answer, when shes the same. The fact that she sees it as settling shows that they are not attracted to asian men. Westernized asian foids are obsessed with white guys on a sick level. Soon same will be with Indian and Arab foids, as they move to Europe.

Personally, I think Hollywood and dominant western culture has done it for the Asian men where they are not seen as a romantic preference while there might be nothing wrong with us
This cope again. It's BONES, not culture.

Last edited:
SHES TELLING ON HERSELF FUCK MAN

Why she pretends not knowing the answer, when shes the same. The fact that she sees it as settling shows that they are not attracted to asian men. Westernized asian foids are obsessed with white guys on a sick level. Soon same will be with Indian and Arab foids, as they move to Europe.
Also negative social proof is brutal. If a visible majority of roasties don't want your race (especially of your own race) then the rest of the foids will also stay far away.

"The majority of asian women that I know have settled with white guys"

White genocide.

"wondered why the majority of asian women go for white guys"

She tells on herself here as despite it beinf the most common interracial pairing it still doesnt outweigh AMAF couple

I think its something that appears more prevalent on social media than it is in real life since for a noodle a white boyfriend is more of a trophy to show than an asian one

However if you actually go outside the house you will still see a ton more AMAF couples than white male

She already knows the reason, but doesn't want to be seen shallow even when she's on the internet with incognito cuckddit account. Foids instict 101.