Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Is death the end?

Unlucky coalition

Unlucky coalition

Officer
★★★★★
There is a huge chance than once you stop breathing is entirely over you just pass away on eternal void since for what we know we are only our brains.
But what if our memory gets wiped out and we are just reborn as an animal/other human
What if one of the many religions is correct and there is serie of rules we had to follow in order to make it right to the other life?
There is an inmense chance that our brains cant evem understand the true of reality and the universe
Suicide sometimes is pointless because we cant tell what is on the other side

You probably go back to the same state you were in before you were born and end up as someone else

If you are indeed reborn, "you" as you know you will cease to exist... :feelshehe:

Therefore marking the end anyways, but perhaps marking another beginning as well. :feelswhere:

I sure hope so

otherwise I'd probably be reborn as an ant or something

No. I believe men who fought for justice are in paradise. Like incel saints.

energy is never destroyed only transformed. We are energy

energy is never destroyed only transformed. We are energy
"You" is just your state of awareness your body will become energy for insects
But you will become aware again?
There is something beyond our physical body?

I don't want another ride on this Jewish exploitation model, compete for everything & the rewards are shit.

Probably and hopefuly there is nothing after this

I think there's just nothingness.

Incels go to Gandhi heaven/Looksmaxxers go to O'Pry hell

Bruh who cares? I don't wanna be a trucel in the afterlife too

I fucking hope so. The idea of having an eternal life after one terrible life sounds awful.

When you die it's blackscreen forever. It's like having a deep sleep. Deep sleep is when you sleep but you don't dream. Memories are nothing. Memories are nothing without food and water . Food and water are maintaining the memories and the body. Without food and water you're nothing. You will become food and water to other beings. It's over.

Last edited:
When you die it's blackscreen forever. It's like having a deep sleep. Deep sleep is when you sleep but you don't dream. Memories are nothing. Memories are nothing without food and water . Food and water are maintaining the memories and the body. Without food and water you're nothing. You will become food and water to other beings. It's over.
We can do none but hope this is true
Maybe there is a rest after all