Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is Discord good for talking to foids?

Sheldor

Sheldor

✡5'5'' 0ÆM X Æ A-0 בבקשה תעזור לי✡
★★★★★
Don't have friends to play with - so never used Discord.
But I read in various threads in here that there are open discords servers where you actually can talk to woman?
I haven't talked to a real woman since I guess 5 month because I study at home rn not at uni.

so can talk there to woman? I won't send any pictures of me.

Honestly I have seen a lot of LTN ascend by NTmaxxing on discord and eventually meeting up with groups IRL

You just need to have a bit of clout in a certain game, you dont need to be really good just relevant somehow.

Only bad shit comes from Discord. Pouring one out for my nigga @Fire

Honestly I have seen a lot of LTN ascend by NTmaxxing on discord and eventually meeting up with groups IRL

You just need to have a bit of clout in a certain game, you dont need to be really good just relevant somehow.
That shit is not real lmao. 80% of the time Discuck "foids" end up being fat troons and mentally ill BPD whores who will flake on you for Chad. And no OP they won't even consider you unless HTN+ prettyboy or voicemogger. They don't want genetic failures IRL or on Discord. :feelskek:

Yes, I'm currently fucking a nice young lady I met from discord.

That shit is not real lmao. 80% of the time Discuck "foids" end up being fat troons and mentally ill BPD whores who will flake on you for Chad. And no OP they won't even consider you unless HTN+ prettyboy or voicemogger. They don't want genetic failures IRL or on Discord. :feelskek:
From my experience in gaming communities they usually are not troons, some are good looking some are not, they usually all have something wrong with them though, you dont need to be really pretty or a voicemogger. If its a discord server less focused on gaming then what you say is probably more the case but I have never been on discords like that before.

No, I don’t even have friends in real life nor online

No place is good for non chads

From my experience in gaming communities they usually are not troons, some are good looking some are not, they usually all have something wrong with them though, you dont need to be really pretty or a voicemogger. If its a discord server less focused on gaming then what you say is probably more the case but I have never been on discords like that before.
I mean if you can name me someone who's actually ascended while below MTN by being on Discord then sure. :feelskek:

I mean if you can name me someone who's actually ascended while below MTN by being on Discord then sure. :feelskek:
I would doxx myself, but I have seen unattractive people get gfs they usually would not off discord, they still can eventually just monkeybranch around and stuff but these guys arent incels thanks to discord.

talking to people on discord is really easy you can just join public servers

IMG 2130

Foids on Discord are mentally ill

but I believe mentally ill foids are more into personality then looks
deep down they are all Chadsexual

Getting Chad out a womans mind is like trying to remove the smell from a pile of shit

As of right now, the dumbest fucking name for a thread.

horrible because troons and mentally ill BPD foids

I have too much social anxiety to talk to foids

I get nervous even if a girl joins a text chat on a game's Discord

it's over

no they are only into themselves

they are myopic freaks

to date ? nah. Discord foids have turbo insane standards lol. Even supermodels arent enough for them. + theyre crazy and non NT asf
but if you wanna study the foid brain by being friends with them, sure its easy

Remember average discord foid is 14-15 with insane standards

I feel bad for @The Enforcer because foids block him once they see his face.
Biggest annoyance. Proof of the blackpill. Personality is a joke

Finding women on discord is easy but you are also competing with at minimum 10+ other men for her attention depending on the server.

what's even the point of talking to foids

they will only think that Chad is funny deep and charismatic

but you are nothing to her, she will hate you

no point for trucels

Well you could tell a foid send nudes and see if she reacts if your profile is chad

I agree with you now at least to some extent. I personally saw several foids who were autistic who were in love with guys who are short or generally less attractive