Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Is FACEandLMS legit or a fraud ?

NormieKiller

NormieKiller

Banned
-
I highly doubt that I'm the only one not figuring out how could this 6'3 tall robust, not so GL but not so ugly nigga can't get any action to save his life. Where I am I often notice niggas that are way uglier, shorter and less intelligent than him getting with very good looking white foids whereas FACEandLMS pretends to be an hardcore incel living in one of the most degenerate town in the West (London,UK).

Is this nigga tries to moneymaxx/statusmaxx with his Youtube content exposing the looks issue ? It seems that it's pretty much the case.

I think he probably has a girlfriend if not multiple on the side. I think he's the biggest fakecel on this site. He's pissing on all of us.

KW7Lt59kFhj0E8sx iQgHpSTVa3D2BTwMa jIWP5oC8

That guy in the pic looks just like him, yet he still got that foid. I think Face has a foid like that as well.

He’s a below average looking mentalcel. You can tell from his unhinged posts here and on reddit tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

If he can have sex with foids without paying, then he is a fraud for me....I agree with some of his vids, but if they don't apply to him he is just a fakecel.

He may be a fraud or not, but he introduced me to the looks redpill and that's what matters to me

Hes probably the only person who could be called a blackpilled normie

Hes blackpilled on looks but he gets laid with civilian women fairly regularly (not surprising if you consider JBB)

He may be a fraud or not, but he introduced me to the looks redpill and that's what matters to me

Same. Dude's content is godlike...can't deny that. If he turned out to be a fakecel, I'd forgive him

He's wageslave normie at best

He's browsing this site pretending to be a nazicel.

hasn't he got an 8 inch cock?
he even admitted to having a girlfriend once

FACE is actually a chad larping as some jay z looking nigga

Have you heard his voice? As a Black guy you have to be the peak of masculinity, his accent, his pitch, and the way he speaks all betrays the thug stereotype.

That said he mogs me tbh. In height and face, he's also a non-virgin whilst i'm a KHHV. If I had his body I guarantee I wouldn't be a virgin anymore.

Has anyone seen proof of his 8 incher with a timestamp

Has anyone actually seen a photo of him ? I never seen his face...only descriptions.

If his face is 3/10, he is incel. Doesnt matter your height.

He's a jay z look a like
Well yeah...he is not an incel in looks if that is really him, ok he is not a model tier, but he waaay above avarage in looks.

Hes probably the only person who could be called a blackpilled normie

Hes blackpilled on looks but he gets laid with civilian women fairly regularly (not surprising if you consider JBB)
This. He just comes off as a normie who spews blackpilled shit.

Not a bad user but it does bug me

He might not be truecel but he actually produces and shares great quality content for the Incel community.

Anyone who points out that looks don't matter and that the blackpill is not true, just direct them toward his videos.

Guys's an ally.

Stop trying to ban anyone that isn't your definition of truecel.

I think he probably has a girlfriend if not multiple on the side. I think he's the biggest fakecel on this site. He's pissing on all of us.

View attachment 41980

That guy in the pic looks just like him, yet he still got that foid. I think Face has a foid like that as well.

That guy looks masculine, faceandlms have some beta traits, he's not really ugly but beta traits + beta voice are never present in those black guys that slay.

For blacks masculinity plays a more important role to women.

Face doesn't seem to matter for black people in the West, believe me guys when I tell you that I see ugly black mongrels that are pathetically short and stupid getting with stunningly amazing white bitches.

I can see throught Invisible game, he is running almost the same game than PUA but in the other way around by blackpilling incels instead of bluepilling them. Whether it's Faceandlms or any PUA faggot, both have a vested interest and they definitely extract something ($$$) out of it.

JBB proven once again. Brutal JBB pill.

I thought he was a white guy.

He sounds white and does everything like a white guy in his videos. You will never find a black guy who makes similar content. I am still astonished

I highly doubt that I'm the only one not figuring out how could this 6'3 tall robust, not so GL but not so ugly nigga can't get any action to save his life. Where I am I often notice niggas that are way uglier, shorter and less intelligent than him getting with very good looking white foids whereas FACEandLMS pretends to be an hardcore incel living in one of the most degenerate town in the West (London,UK).

Is this nigga tries to moneymaxx/statusmaxx with his Youtube content exposing the looks issue ? It seems that it's pretty much the case.
LOL there's no money to be made exposing looks. This isn't Mgtow. FACEandLMS has a decent wageslave job in London, so money isn't his problem. I think his problem is that he is an intelligent, but ugly black man, a walking contradiction. Women HATE guys who don't live up to their stereotypes.

Btw, check your pm's on google hangouts.

He said he had multiple face surgeries and still look horrid. (seems genuine to me)

View attachment 41980

Face is Black?????wtf

I thought he was a white guy.

He sounds white and does everything like a white guy in his videos. You will never find a black guy who makes similar content. I am still astonished

Dude you actually seen the guy? Where can I see his face? And is he a self Identified incel or Chad?

Dude you actually seen the guy? Where can I see his face? And is he a self Identified incel or Chad?
He is in OP avatar look above. He is a normie not a chad though.

Last edited:
Idk if you are all aspies or are extremely ugly but face is hideous. Look at that chin and gonial angle. He looks so beta to even run bbc game