Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is fetishism really bad if it benefits you?

takingtheredpill

takingtheredpill

misogyny is baller
The new things nowadays is toilets pissing themselves over these k-pop twinks. Somehow the most feminine men on the planet are seen as the standard of beauty, and as a ricecel, myself, I don't think fetishizing myself would be a bad idea. Should I start k-popmaxxing?

I don't think fetishizing myself would be a bad idea. Should I start k-popmaxxing?
yes, if you could get pull the kpop looks then you should go for it.

the only way to ascend these days is just by fetishes, the whole females attraction is just fetishes.
white men are fetishized for being white and high status while some blacks are fetishized for being like animals. that's normal.

The new things nowadays is toilets pissing themselves over these k-pop twinks. Somehow the most feminine men on the planet are seen as the standard of beauty, and as a ricecel, myself, I don't think fetishizing myself would be a bad idea. Should I start k-popmaxxing?
what type of ricecel are you? if you're a ccpcel it's over for you.
just give up

the only way to ascend these days is just by fetishes, the whole females attraction is just fetishes.
white men are fetishized for being white and high status while some blacks are fetishized for being like animals. that's normal.
so true, i honestly think that being fetishized is so much better. stupid toilets always assume that asians have small dicks and are too emasculated, but now with this anime and kpop shit trend going on, i can finally impress the sandwich makers

so true, i honestly think that being fetishized is so much better. stupid toilets always assume that asians have small dicks and are too emasculated, but now with this anime and kpop shit trend going on, i can finally impress the sandwich makers
if you Kpop maxx then women in the west won't really give a fuck about you being emasculated and feminine looking even if you have a small dick. actually having a small dick can help Kpop maxxing since most toilets have a fetish for very feminine men and most of them are lesbians anyway and probably have sex with other girls.