Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Is HAPA and Asian self hate real or a meme?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
In this forum, bodybuilding and so on they constantly say that Asians and specially HAPAs hate themselves and have a big inferiority complex because they compare themselves to whites all time kek

Does this happen in real life too or just internet memes?

I'd much rather be white.

Don't know about hapas but I've definitely seen asians with inferiority complex. They will suck up to white people and generally avoid or hate on other asians. They will always say things like 'I'm not like your typical asian', 'not good at math' etc etc. Most of the time they hang out with majority whites.

It's real, just go on r/aznidentity and r/Asian masculinity

It's kinda sad to be honest

No, gook whores are the worst and most asian males are cuckolds, fag boys in my country become beta whenever they talk to a white boi/girl

A hapa hybrid will have less SMV than whites. They are often fathered by old, autistic fathers who are outcasts in white societies.This creates mental issues.

It's real, man, and it's very sad. HAPA and asian men and women have different demonstrations of this self hate. Men always compare themselves to white men and consider their own genetics inferior. Meanwhile, women demonstrate this self hate rejecting men of their own race and always chasing white guys.

JFL @ r/asianmasculinity. Blaming everyone except the true culprit - women. It's WOMEN who are auto-rejecting them because of their race, but they're in denial because they're a bunch of womyn-worshipping cucks.

One of my rice teachers once said that he wished he was white, in response to a curry student that said he wished he was black.

Yes its not a meme Asians hate themselves.

i'm hapa and wish i were white

not a meme
I'm mixed race (half white, quarter mexican and quarter native american) and i'm SO glad i look white.
but i got the manlet mexican genes tho :woke:

I'm asian i wanna fucking restart my life as a white.
i mean its obvious right? asians have subhuman aesthetics.

It's real

Resultado de imagen de elliot rodger

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back